Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Casual Friday’s :pimp: contemplating whether to buy the lady a pair. She’s not into shoes but she mentioned these being her favorite Jordan’s

39330708-CE8C-4271-AD8A-5FFE6EEB866F.jpeg
Had an ex gf do the turn when i picked up my SJs in 2000. She wore kid sizes too so hers were like 60 bux and she rubbed that in. We both stunted out. My first ever 11. So my advice is if you have the means, do it.

Had an ex gf do the turn when i picked up my SJs in 2000. She wore kid sizes too so hers were like 60 bux and she rubbed that in. We both stunted out. My first ever 11. So my advice is if you have the means, do it.
I wish my girl was kid size. She wears 8.5 in men :smh: but I’ll go ahead and cop her a pair tomorrow. Tis the season :pimp:

Smh app tripping for me

anyone else having issues logging in? Can login to the website fine.

Last edited:
Sheikh already announced the winners? How do you know if you won? I completely forgot about them

Disregard. I’m not a winner

When I entered the End raffle it said $189; not it says $199...heh...doesn't matter as my luck is off on this release. Still odd though; wonder if they'll honor winners who entered with the lower price.

Im sick of the snkrs app. Nothing updates unless you uninstall and reinstall. Missed out the portland reservation

Back
Top Bottom