Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Rocking today at work
D707DFEF-75F8-4FBB-9520-2659363D351E.jpeg
:smokin

Just got a tracking number from SP for one of the 2 pairs I got from them. I struck out on all the other sites and got charged from FNL even though there's no order placed in my profile.

always got TTS, even back on the OGs through now. i have slightly wider feet so on some shoes i have to get half a size up, but never an issue with the 11s.

Especially after some break-in they really start to feel true to size, but many yall never get to that point since it stays in the box, or only worn 1-2x in your house for the gram :lol:

Just got Shoe Palace shipping email.

I tried to check out with my credit card but got an error message when submitting the order. I retried with my debit card and it ended up going through. I noticed on my credit card I was still charged even with the error message and now I got two emails with shipping info for two shoes.

Since i don't want two pairs and plan to return one (assuming they even make it to the house lol) id be willing to sell the other pair to someone here exactly as I paid for. They are a size 10.5, just let me know.

always got TTS, even back on the OGs through now. i have slightly wider feet so on some shoes i have to get half a size up, but never an issue with the 11s.

Especially after some break-in they really start to feel true to size, but many yall never get to that point since it stays in the box, or only worn 1-2x in your house for the gram :lol:

damn those IGers that do it for the gram! Not only do they dump their flaw pairs on stockx but they're technically un-DS'd too cause they rock it in their house for a photo then re-factory lace it and ship It to Stoxkx lol. So now buyers are getting a flawed tried on pair.. the double whammy! :lol:.

Already been stated, but sign up for MyUPS if you haven't. You can see shipments before you get tracking.

I've heard nothing from SNS but the pair is scheduled to deliver on Wednesday through MyUPS.

damn those IGers that do it for the gram! Not only do they dump their flaw pairs on stockx but they're technically un-DS'd too cause they rock it in their house for a photo then re-factory lace it and ship It to Stoxkx lol. So now buyers are getting a flawed tried on pair.. the double whammy! :lol:.

I'm definitely dumping my flawed pairs on Stockx after I do my mix up of pairs.

Are there differences between the PL shape/cuts of the ‘16 SJ, ‘18 Concord, ‘19 Bred?

the SJ PL looks overall larger
The SJ’s have higher patent, especially at the toe dip on the lateral side. It’s better than the old low cut but it’s not great.
The homie trying to kill my happiness lol

These look great shape-wise. But the materials are thin. OG used thicker cuts of everything and seem meatier more plush. Overall still waaaaaaaaaaaay better than the cdp-2012. I’m happy with em.
I was just looking at my OG pair last night, next to my Concords. The OGs have an overall slightly different shape, and are clearly narrower. The narrowness is what leads to the different toe shape compared to the retros. They can cut and shape the patent any way they want, but the toes will still be off compared to the OG until they actually shape the entire shoe just like the originals.

Man my shoe palace order still has not shipped. Also the account I created I can't log into it on their website or reset my account password.

Last edited:
This is my first pair of Jordan 11s (not counting golf ones) and I am going to treasure them regardless of all the opinions out there (good or bad). They have already been delivered and I’ll have them in my hands after work today. I won’t be wearing them right away as I’m going to wrap them up put them under the Christmas Tree for myself. $220 is not an easy amount to pay for a pair of shoes and I feel lucky and blessed to be able to get a pair for myself. Happy Holidays to everybody.

I swear NT has a bunch of b***h a*s keyboard gangsta lol. I’m not the only one who’s mentioned not getting a shipping confirmation. Carry on my dude.
not a keyboard gangsta
also not bout to try and prove it to u
on a keyboard
u seem upset
sounding like a lil kid
"well they asking for shipping too"
u aint the only one
they some crybabies as well
let a few business days pass
before u start crying over some shoes

Back
Top Bottom