Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Very clean shoe. Snkrs pair arrived today.
20191218_215538.jpg

Now just waiting on my kids pairs.

Those who placed an order through shoe palace, do you know what shipping provider they're using? Made a dumb mistake and used the wrong email, and cant get contact tracking, tried contacting them directly.

My SP order shipped via Ontrac

Pair came in from NDC today.

First pair of playoff XI's ever. :smokin was always too broke to afford a pair of these before

PSX_20191218_193205.jpg

PSX_20191218_193230.jpg

PSX_20191218_194438.jpg

Your pics are fire bro:pimp:
Congrats on getting your 1st pair. I had to go stare at my 2001 joints just to hold me over until my pair comes in, lol.

Man.. I guess I shoulda got up and bought my double from Nike. The folks gettin the bogo won! I was surprised I even hit on FTL, woke up late (bout an hr after drop) and managed to cart one. Took awhile to check out from errors, but finally got thru. They showed up today.. 2 days earlier than the original delivery date.

:lol:

Did they ship in a box at least?

SP is known to pull that plastic bag garbage from time to time

Oh man i forgot about the plastic bag
My past orders from them got shipped in a bag
Let me tell you from cali to chicago in a plastic bag is not good lol
I hope it's double boxed

Welp- tracking says it was delivered at 4:30 pm PST. Wife was home and and nothing was out there and she didn’t hear a knock or doorbell.
Sucks bro’s- what do I do now? Open a claim with fedex? If I got jacked then I want my money back...

Footlocker , champs, etc. used to do that. Not sure if they still do. From what I’ve been told, Those are being sent with a bag are coming from a shop. Not warehouses. Their excuse is they run out of boxes. Which is bs... I used to work at FNL. They always stack boxes for the recycle bin

Yeah I think SP does double box on release items
They shipped me disco pairs in a plastic bag now that I think about it :emoji_laughing:

Can't remember the last time I saw this much talk about Force Fields. This release really is like going back in the NT time machine :lol:

If you live in an area where you’re worried about petty theft, you may want to stop trippling up on shoes and save that bread to live in a better neighborhood

Not necessarily true. if you go on YouTube and type in “package thief” majority of news stories are in the suburbs. If you were a thief would you go to the hood and steal packages that probably don’t have expensive items, or go to the burbs and steal packages that can potentially have high end items like iPhones, laptops, etc

Thx bro :nthat: I kinda feel like doubling up now lol. Damn I was kinda doing the same thing earlier with my pair just been staring at it :lol:
Hahaha, I had family looking at me all crazy. So are you planning on rocking them? I know I’m going to enjoy wearing them without getting worried about creases or minor scuffs.

If you live in an area where you’re worried about petty theft, you may want to stop trippling up on shoes and save that bread to live in a better neighborhood
Rich areas get hit all the time, theft is not exclusive to lesser income households.

Hahaha, I had family looking at me all crazy. So are you planning on rocking them? I know I’m going to enjoy wearing them without getting worried about creases or minor scuffs.

Probably after the winter season. I was planning on rocking em tomorrow to go watch that new star wars but turns out tomorrow and the next couple days is going to be wettest days of the year

Snkrs pair came today. Double up complete. Both pairs are beutiful but i needed to go tts instead of sizing down like i did with the space jams and concords. Now i gotta hit sole supremacy to get that size swap... ugh jb. Got my son his pair. Idk if they stop using the straps or go to laces at a 10c but his look on point too!
20191218_233920.jpg
20191218_233954.jpg

'12s and '19s
20191218_234106.jpg
20191218_234212.jpg
20191218_234155.jpg
20191218_234131.jpg

Last edited:
Those who placed an order through shoe palace, do you know what shipping provider they're using? Made a dumb mistake and used the wrong email, and cant get contact tracking, tried contacting them directly.
Ontrac
It’s the worst ever

Got a second pair via my girl who bought a pair as a Xmas gift. I didn’t know she did, but when I told her I got lucky and got a pair today she was like mannn I got you those :lol:

-edit- oh snap Nike with the free shipping :wow: lol
That surprise pair from my lady came in today. Wearing them this weeeek Lol. Perfect holidays shoe.

1DEE7F56-FC95-460F-A70C-5C8731777462.jpeg

66C0A0A5-18D1-40E2-A5F3-A4801AE74F2C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom