Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

So uhhhhhh........
What are y’all gonna wear these with?

:nerd:

20190321_222103.jpg

Polo CNY velour sweatsuit and souvenir jacket

Basically swap out the jacket and shoes

20190607_173532.jpg

Why? Because it had additional colors? That’s how shoes were back then. The Raptors weren’t even in existence when those were made. You sound ignorant.
Yes and I am

Also it was only 2 years from the release of the shoe to the team being created. It wasn't some crazy over a decade period like the flu games

Last edited:
Raptors Raptors RAPTORS. Idgaf who it irks, it's been a nickname since I was a kid, it's the first thing I knew the shoe as, it's what ima call it and will continue to call it. Don't care about bred either, it's really not that serious.

Up to you if you want to sound like you have no idea about the history of the brand, and the actual meaning of a classic shoe.

Raptors Raptors RAPTORS. Idgaf who it irks, it's been a nickname since I was a kid, it's the first thing I knew the shoe as, it's what ima call it and will continue to call it. Don't care about bred either, it's really not that serious.
I assure you it's not that serious on my end either. The only time it annoys me is when I address them as black and reds, or playoff 7s then someone makes it a point to tell me I shouldn't call them that.

Wasn't speaking directly to you bro, people been complaining about both names on here for years and I think it's dumb lol. Doesn't take away from the shoes at all, doesn't affect your chances on locking down a pair, doesn't change the shoe in anyway or cause issues with quality, things that are genuinely reasonable things to worry about :lol:

Wasn't speaking directly to you bro, people been complaining about both names on here for years and I think it's dumb lol. Doesn't take away from the shoes at all, doesn't affect your chances on locking down a pair, doesn't change the shoe in anyway or cause issues with quality, things that are genuinely reasonable things to worry about :lol:
Yeah I know it was not to me. Just speaking from my point of view.

All this Raptor talk has got me looking up 2002s on eBay. When they gonna give those the OG “remastered” treatment? I neeeeeeed those. Favorite shoe of all time.

Why the heck did MJ always have such long goofy laces in his 11s? Any pics of him wearing 11s they’ve got these huge bows that are about dragging on the floor.. can’t figure why he’d feel the need to lace swap his own shoes? Unless maybe those round laces had trouble staying tied while playing or something?

Why the heck did MJ always have such long goofy laces in his 11s? Any pics of him wearing 11s they’ve got these huge bows that are about dragging on the floor.. can’t figure why he’d feel the need to lace swap his own shoes? Unless maybe those round laces had trouble staying tied while playing or something?
When you play basketball, you tie or "choke" your shoes for ankle and foot support. Thus causing the "huge bow" look. That is nothing abnormal.

80EBA01A-2004-4E64-8DE9-BC392BFF10F6.jpeg

Ya but is it even possible to tie the factory laces this tight when laced up to the top eyelet? I play basketball and i’ve never felt the need to tie my shoes anywhere near this excessively tight lol.

Bro, Niketalkers opinions are the last people's opinions that matter to me, especially yours. You have some of the worst takes that I've seen during my 11 years on this site, i'll live :lol:

How do I have the worst takes? If anything, my takes bring some originality, and are also heavily favored towards the designs and colorways that made Nike/Jordan what they are. Of course I’m gonna hate on trash like 99% of retro + colorways, and non traditional nicknames that take away from the meaning of a classic shoe.

Back
Top Bottom