Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

I don’t always do it but sometimes I ask them to let me see my shoe before they ring it up. They sometimes look at me crazy but they’ve never denied me the right to do so. I honestly don’t think they can. You’re a customer that has a right to inspect what you are purchasing. If there are flaws I tell them to go back and bring me out another pair and they always do, even though they may not like it. I don’t care. Sure all the pairs are accounted for but I don’t believe it’s assigned by name to the point where they can’t switch out a pair. If I’m there to pick up before the next man, I get a choice to what shoe I buy as long as it’s the same size I selected. Y’all gotta know your rights and know how to not let these stores bully you and treat you like you don’t have a choice just because your buying limited/hyped Jordan’s.

I alwayyys open the box and look at my pair. It’s never been terrible as far as flaws. Sometimes the worker will ask me to to the side so they can keep the line moving.

I don’t always do it but sometimes I ask them to let me see my shoe before they ring it up. They sometimes look at me crazy but they’ve never denied me the right to do so. I honestly don’t think they can. You’re a customer that has a right to inspect what you are purchasing. If there are flaws I tell them to go back and bring me out another pair and they always do, even though they may not like it. I don’t care. Sure all the pairs are accounted for but I don’t believe it’s assigned by name to the point where they can’t switch out a pair. If I’m there to pick up before the next man, I get a choice to what shoe I buy as long as it’s the same size I selected. Y’all gotta know your rights and know how to not let these stores bully you and treat you like you don’t have a choice just because your buying limited/hyped Jordan’s.
Me on Saturday

“Can I see another pair pls this one has a scratch on the PL”

employee: “sir we have a long line and-“

me: *pulls out phone and starts recording*
“I KNOW MY RIGHTS AND YALL THEYRE TRYING TO TELL ME I DONT HAVE RIGHTS”

Me on Saturday

“Can I see another pair pls this one has a scratch on the PL”

employee: “sir we have a long line and-“

me: *pulls out phone and starts recording*
“I KNOW MY RIGHTS AND YALL THEYRE TRYING TO TELL ME I DONT HAVE RIGHTS”

Hi, I'm here to pick up my shoes.
helmetoverload1.jpg

Stores around me assign each winner a shoe. Not much room for the swapping out. I used to grab multiples and swap but I don't care to do all that anymore as long as there aren't any crazy flaws I'm good. Sucks that I'm going to be at the mall at peak hour though.

It shouldn’t be an issue. But some employees get on a power trip an act like retail warriors on these releases. Acting funny about info and something simple like this.

If I’m spending $220 plus tax on something. It shouldn’t be an issue for me to take a few seconds to inspect it before I hand over my money.

It shouldn’t be an issue. But some employees get on a power trip an act like retail warriors on these releases. Acting funny about info and something simple like this.

If I’m spending $220 plus tax on something. It shouldn’t be an issue for me to take a few seconds to inspect it before I hand over my money.

In their defense I'm sure these releases gotta be one of the more stressful days of the year...and from my experience a lot of times they're just following orders from management. So if they're tripping, so is the manager.

Imagine how irritating it would be if every single person nit picked every single speck of dust on every shoe. Would drive me insane.

i coulda swore i saw something about a early release today on ebay for these? anyone else hear that

I did this with the concords. Glad I did too cuz I got the better of 2 13’s. One had a weird crease in the toe. Dude behind me who got a 13 saw me choose and was heated.

Struck out on Hanon raffle... Anyone hit? Never heard from sns so I assume that's an L too.

In their defense I'm sure these releases gotta be one of the more stressful days of the year...and from my experience a lot of times they're just following orders from management. So if they're tripping, so is the manager.

Imagine how irritating it would be if every single person nit picked every single speck of dust on every shoe. Would drive me insane.

Irritated cause people are inspecting their purchase? There used to be a time...LONG ..LONG AGO...when people actually walked in and were able to try on their shoes and do all types of stuff before buying it.....so if a customer is just inspecting their shoes quickly and that bothers you....then....NEVERMIND im just an Old head lol..

Back
Top Bottom