Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Taking the kids to see Jumanji...

B571047C-AF35-415C-B78F-A783B3B92C64.jpeg

Promoted for the first time ever on FTL!

9 min headstart for Socal!

This buggy app was my saving grace to put me on wait list so the login issues get sorted. Happy I got my pair, but feel bad for those that rightfully won but couldn't confirm.

I hit at FTL. Had to keep trying the app over and over. I missed out on FTA, but I'm good. I don't think it will be that hard to get these. Might need to stand in that 3pm line, though. To be honest, it would be cool if SNKRS came through so I won't even have to deal with the store. After tonight, it is going to be a mess.

This is insanity. I was able to confirm my pairs but these apps truly suck. This is the 21st century, the apps should work fine even on a huge release like this.

Yeah I feel like if folks hit on snkrs or other online sites they ain’t picking up their pairs
It’s Christmas time and a Saturday the malls will be packed
You also got folks picking up yeezys

L on Sheikh, but it's cool, I'll probably jsut settle with the 2 pairs, my girl's gonna pay for the FTL pair for Christmas. :smile:

Man if you told me a month ago Dicks and Hibbets would be who i got Yeezys and XIs from I'd call you a liar. Those footstores are going to be...unpleasant.

Even though my pairs are secured Champs won’t let me login now but Footlocker is ok. Strange, since it was Champs where I was able to confirm quickly. FTL took me over 45 mins.

So could not log in but got notification for promotion off of waitlist?? So i confirmed. 2 pairs locked in. Good enough.

Back
Top Bottom