Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

I'm not going to lie. But I remember the days of preorders from Eastbay in the Late 90's Early 2000s. I got every pair of 13, 14,15,16 (except for the Blue/Flint 13s and every Retro 11 and retro from 2000-05 that way. Just find out about the shoe on one of the few fledgling sneaker sites, call the number a couple months in advance and BOOM, you had your shoes, no muss no fuss. GOD I miss those days.

Question:

if my girl is tryna get a pair, does she go with the “female” option on snkrs and get her womens size

or does she go to the grade school sizes?

My father passed away and I had to plan and attend his funeral this week.

It's been one of the most terrible weeks of my life, this is the stupid pair of shoes I'm going to get to feel a bit of normalcy. I hope I hit on SNKRS, I don't have much energy for the mall.
I do too. Bless you and your family brother. I think I told this, but the day I was set to get my black Metallic 5s delivered in July of 2016 my sister passed unexpectedly of a massive heart attack in front of my 7 year old niece. Getting the call that morning was just a ****storm. I literally could not wear that particular pair until this past summer...just a mental block. I even went so far as to end up paying a pretty hefty markup resale to get another of the EXACT same pair. It was irrational, but couldn't tell me that. But Bless you and your family with all the love and light I can muster.

Last edited:
Resets

I hit concords on the shock drop

hit again on release

that purchased is a glitch

Good to know... I am semi retired from the game. Not really familiar on how some of the apps works now. Is FNL still notorious for declining payments on release days?

It's been one of the most terrible weeks of my life, this is the stupid pair of shoes I'm going to get to feel a bit of normalcy. I hope I hit on SNKRS, I don't have much energy for the mall.
Dang, my condolences for your loss. Around this time of year when it's already stressful as it is. I hope you get the 11's. Stay safe, stay strong.

sorry for your loss man. what's your size. i can look out and I'm sure others would be willing to help too.

Sorry about your loss fam, my condolences to you and your family & keep your head up through the season 😔

I am sorry for your loss, my friend. My prayers are with you and your family.

What size are you looking for? I have an extra size 9 that I can sell you for retail.

I'm a 10.5 and I appreciate that. I don't even know why I laid in bed and typed all that out on Niketalk, I'm generally a private person. I'm pretty hopeful SNKRS will come through.
It's cathartic. The day my Grandpa died I spent the whole night talking to my friends on a music forum all night, they kept me together. The day my sister died I felt lost, but I had to do something so I talked on a comic book forum I'd been on since I pretty much started on the internet. It helped me. It kept some semblance of normalcy, it kept my mind from wandering TOO much into the dark places.

I am sorry for your loss, my friend. My prayers are with you and your family.

What size are you looking for? I have an extra size 9 that I can sell you for retail.
I'm a 10.5. I appreciate it though. I'm hoping SNKRS will hit or someone in my crew will be able to snag an extra pair

Been away from retros for a while. Do you still go 1/2 size down in these like the Space Jams? Those things were boats. I was swimming in them TTS...

Back
Top Bottom