Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Not gonna front though, I’d be down to trade my other pair for some cords, but folks be on some **** **** in the city. I’ll wait it out

Bruh so:

-Nike cancels my bred 11 order
-they sent me a $50 GC
-they end up sending me a shipped email
-I just got a second cancellation email with another $50 GC
Hope I get a couple of gift cards too. I just called them again today to "investigate" and cancel my order.

11 fanatic here. It's my fav shoe ever, and the playoff is my fav colorway. Cords a close second, than Jams. Really want a nice remastered Columbia to add to this family portrait.
8A4B2A92-DD00-4ED2-9951-5740630DC383.jpeg

Bruh so:

-Nike cancels my bred 11 order
-they sent me a $50 GC
-they end up sending me a shipped email
-I just got a second cancellation email with another $50 GC
Nike canceled my order and haven’t refunded my payment or sent an email giving a GC:smh:
Told me there is an investigation to find my package and a Nike Elite member is on my case....wtf

Hope I get a couple of gift cards too. I just called them again today to "investigate" and cancel my order.
Same, told me they are going to take 3-5 days to investigate and 7-10 days to return payment. I’m hearing people already got refund and Gift Cards. Not sure why our case is different

I have to put the original colorways up top just because I remember drooling over them when they were new models.

Junior high me was loving them in this order....

1. Concords
2. Playoffs
3. All Star game
4. Space Jam version (even though it was a movie sample at the time)

Last edited:
I remember wanting the SJ so bad only because I knew they were not a cw released to the public at the time. The way they explained it, I always thought of them as a movie prop never to be released. Then December 2000 came along....

Those of you that got a cancel order from Nike, did you get shipping confirmation? I got one and stupid fedex never “received the package”

I remember wanting the SJ so bad only because I knew they were not a cw released to the public at the time. The way they explained it, I always thought of them as a movie prop never to be released. Then December 2000 came along....
When that shoe first showed itself in game 4 95 playoffs I was hooked. By the time 96 playoffs took place it was apparent then that the color way was gone. At least we thought.

Back
Top Bottom