Air Jordan 11 Retro Concord 2011

Can you please review the attached pics and let me know if in you opionions if they are real or fake. thanks.

These look pretty damn good, but i agree with Timmy that the 23s are no good. Pl cut in the back is crooked and the midsoles are rounded off too. Stay away from this pair

thanks, ill send a pic in the morning. I actually bought these from Osneaker. The Cool Grey 11's I posted the other day was deemed as legit. I even called Osneaker with concerns. Once I send a more level pic (because that pic was kind of slanted) and yall give me  final opinions... based off of that I will contact Osneaker either way. but really I sincerely appreciate the feedback. but obviously, I can see it in the pics too. Actually, I'm gonna take a pic right now tonight. No need to wait. Please send me you feedback by tomorrow. once again thanks.

I'm not liking your pair

They have new fakes that hit the market that are yellowed just like yours

The pictures I just posted are of those new fakes with preyellowed soles

How much did you pay for your pair?

I would stay away. Like stated previously, there are fakes with the yellowing around the pods on the sole so yellowing isn't a good way to judge 11s now

Sorry for the delay. I got some sleep for an early morning rise to work. I paid like $450 to Osneaker. It is sad because that site is on just about everyones legit list. I believe they're on here as legit too, but don't quote me. I'm starting to think that some of these so called legit sites are paying people off to give them cred. I had some doubts too and I called Osneaker and a rep there told me his was from his own collection that he personally purchased from one of the few main-stream shoe stores. and these salesman are pretty good too in the way they have the history of the shoes down and are readily able to describe and deceive and manipulate us into believing their bs. Can I say that? As far as the OG shoe game goes... I am done. If it's not from Footlocker, Champs etc I am not buying it. Don't care if my momma says they're legit. I'm noooot buying them. Thanks to everyone for your help. I certainly appreciate you all  for schooling me. I'm an older cat but you're never too old to learn. thanks again.

am reposting the Concords as requested. Please review these one final time to see if something was missed. Thank you all so very much.

Sorry to request more pix but could you hit us with a more leveled shot of the CG 23s, also a close up of the JUMPMAN JORDAN tongue tag and a good clear shot of the Jman logo on ankle.. Those soles do look a little suspect to me from these pix but you may be ok..

Concords: 100% fake. these are the new fake with yellowing on the soles. the heel collars are puffy which is the giveaway to me and the way they are laced

Cool Greys. 23s are on point but something looks off to me on them

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone. So my conclusion is that O'sneaker sells fakes because both pairs of Concords and Cool Grey's came from there. So is there anyone out there that can be trusted? or are all the authentic DS pairs gone and everyone is selling fakes. I took a chance because I've saw mostly good reviews from a lot of sites vouching for this company. So if you can't trust this one then most of them are probably fake in my opinion. Not trying to give a bad rap but obviously the proof is in the pudding.

Ill get back to you tonight with a better look..Im working right now..Here are a few pix of my personal FTL RD pair in the meantime..See if you can find any issues from these pix.. Never mind the yellow circle and txt..

~~ take out a insole and take note of how well it's glued down if it is at all..Also snap a shot of the back of the insole and any stamps or whatever may be under the insole on the shoe..Try and take very clear pix for comparison..Ill get back to you tonight or this weekend sometime for sure

View media item 1009648View media item 1009649View media item 892030View media item 892031View media item 483317View media item 483320

Last edited:
Im late BUT STOP ORDERING FROM OSNEAKER, I agree with others that your shoes are most likely fakes. They do have some legit shoes but their QC isn't that good and I know others who have received fakes from osneaker.

Thanks, I'm sending them back. I'll probably will stay away from the older shoes. They've probably ran out of DS pairs, more or less. I think this is dead in the water now. Thanks , your observances and comments. is very much appreciated.

You can check pics of my concords to compare (I stood outside my mall for 9 hours while it was snowing for these...i haven't summon enough courage to wear them yet haha)

thank god my friend who stood with me end up selling me his pair as well, and for for retail too seeing how much i love them :smile: Gotta love your friends

Back
Top Bottom