Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Work Shoes (For the Culture)

B534564E-2BE3-4640-9DDF-614DAD3F7AC0.jpeg

bruhs.....amazon does this too. branding all over their boxes and tapes. and they sell expensive electronics. and they do fine.

yall just gotta be adults, and take precautions to make sure your packages are safe. if ya package gets stolen, ya cant really blame it on the swoosh. it got stolen cause it was left in an unsafe place.

bruhs.....amazon does this too. branding all over their boxes and tapes. and they sell expensive electronics. and they do fine.

yall just gotta be adults, and take precautions to make sure your packages are safe. if ya package gets stolen, ya cant really blame it on the swoosh. it got stolen cause it was left in an unsafe place.
It could be anything in that amazon box. You know whats in that lightweight shoebox shaped nike box that can be marino'd into some nearby shrubs. If you time it right you might even know the odds are good for some unions or off whites. Its hard to resell a bottle of shampoo or an electric toothbrush. Sneakers are easy money.

It could be anything in that amazon box. You know whats in that lightweight shoebox shaped nike box that can be marino'd into some nearby shrubs. If you time it right you might even know the odds are good for some unions or off whites. Its hard to resell a bottle of shampoo or an electric toothbrush. Sneakers are easy money.
using the same logic- those nike box could have an air monarch inside.

It could be anything in that amazon box. You know whats in that lightweight shoebox shaped nike box that can be marino'd into some nearby shrubs. If you time it right you might even know the odds are good for some unions or off whites. Its hard to resell a bottle of shampoo or electric toothbrush. Sneakers are easy money.

not everything in a swoosh box is going to be hyped or expensive either. it could be anything. could be some offwhites....or could be a big order of socks or shorts or shirts bought on clearance with code CYBER. or could be some slides.

package theives are not super masterminds tho. theyre also not sneakerheads most of the time. its usually some uninformed broke person whos just desperate and is taking advantage of an opportunity to steal. they steal the package if its left in the open and nobody is looking, then either they go pawn or hawk the item for whatever they can get, or if the item is not worth anything they just toss it or even use it for themselves if its shampoo or something. and then its on to the next package to steal.

yall think 99% of these package theives finna take their time to go on stockx and sell ya jordan 11s? bruh, they going straight to that pawn shop for that fasty easy bread.

thats like saying only people who dress extravagent get mugged or robbed. nah bruh, even people who arent flashy get mugged, if opportunity presents itself to the right person.

i know we're all into sneakers here so this is a biased discussion cause we are clouded by our own knowledge. we just assuming everyone knows what offwhites and yeezys are. yall ever seen those videos where regular people on the streets are shown hyped up expensive jordans etc and they have no clue whatsoever what they have in their hand?

Last edited:
^^^ pretty much. those porch bandits will grab anything. my uncle had a box of maple syrup stolen from his door.:smh:

exactly. if they can pawn or use it, they will. if they cant, it gets tossed and they go find another package to steal. its common for these people to follow delivery trucks and go jack whatever is left outside unattended/not signed for.

not everything in a swoosh box is going to be hyped or expensive either. it could be anything. could be some offwhites....or could be a big order of socks or shorts or shirts bought on clearance with code CYBER. or could be some slides.

package theives are not super masterminds tho. theyre also not sneakerheads most of the time. its usually some uninformed broke person whos just desperate and is taking advantage of an opportunity to steal. they steal the package if its left in the open and nobody is looking, then either they go pawn or hawk the item for whatever they can get, or if the item is not worth anything they just toss it or even use it for themselves if its shampoo or something. and then its on to the next package to steal.

yall think 99% of these package theives finna take their time to go on stockx and sell ya jordan 11s? bruh, they going straight to that pawn shop for that fasty easy bread.

thats like saying only people who dress extravagent get mugged or robbed. nah bruh, even people who arent flashy get mugged, if opportunity presents itself to the right person.

i know we're all into sneakers here so this is a biased discussion cause we are clouded by our own knowledge. we just assuming everyone knows what offwhites and yeezys are. yall ever seen those videos where regular people on the streets are shown hyped up expensive jordans etc and they have no clue whatsoever what they have in their hand?
you under estimate teenage neighborhood hypebeasts

It’s crazy when you look at the 2018 release and how it surpassed every other Concord retro.

Then you think about how there’s no way in hell the 2019 Black cement 4s will be better than the 99, and maybe not even the CDP. Same goes for the Infrared.

That's what's so jacked up. That they do the other models a disservice. For example, they get the Fire Red 3(my favorite 3 I might add)wrong every single time. It's a disgrace. I wish they would get their act together and bring out retros that do the OG's justice. It really pisses me off.

you under estimate teenage neighborhood hypebeasts

sure, if youve got a sneakerhead going around trying to target kicks. and if that were the case, your whole argument about the swoosh on the box would be moot, because the offwhite tape would be a dead giveaway if you got sneakerheads in your hood stealing packages. aint nobody complaining about the tape tho lol

99% of the time it wont be the case tho. majority of the time its gonna be a regular joe schmo.

I hear you, but this is still irresponsible on Nike’s part. They gotta do better.

Local spot in Dallas is releasing them this Saturday. They’re usually spot on, & do it by Nike’s “laws”. Could there be a release date change?

E6A4698B-2911-44A8-B2A3-312F134940F8.jpeg

hmm if these are moved up, this is the first im hearing. i hope not tho. i still gotta get my doubleup pair but my wallet needs a break.

Back
Top Bottom