Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Lows are more comfortable than mids for me, but can’t wait to have the real deal tomorrow.

A803FE85-68BD-4BC9-A04C-F7569079E732.jpeg

Haven’t been in here in a min and looks like I missed all the reserves and what not, anybody got links for the AM or is snkrs my only shot?

SNS sending out online raffle notifications, I won. $230 shipped. Instant charge on the card. Now to secure a 2nd pair!

i know you aint say crappy wcw ppv like wwf wasnt throwing doink the clown, the patriot, sgt slaughter, goldust, duke the dumpster drosey, and a whole bunch of corny sounding mother ****ers out there in them trash heap in your house ppvs

wwe stunk so bad from 94-96 they were on the brink of going out of business.

Oh I agree that WWF sucked between 1994-95. I ain't denying that although I was loyal to them. But it realistically began to suck in 1992, after WrestleMania VIII. That event was the last run of glory and push for 80s holdovers and cornerstones with Macho Man winning the title from Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan having his supposed final match prevailing over Sid Justice. The 80s stars helped keep the promotion afloat and extended its popularity and run into the early 90s because they were that significant. But it went downhill once their popularity waned.

1992 to early 1996 was a dark period for WWF with its lack of stars and transcendent individuals. With the 80s stars either leaving the game or promotion, or just naturally getting played out, Vince McMahon really had a struggle trying to market stars.The 80s stars naturally died out because it was a new decade and the era and game was changing.

It took WWF years after WrestleMania VIII to reestablish itself as the top promotion, I say 1996 was the year it had its resurgence with Stone Cold Steve Austin ushering in a new legendary era. I knew wrestling was going to have its next renaissance after Stone Cold Steve Austin won 1996 King Of The Ring. He was definitely going to be the flagship star for that era as I predicted after that event.

Oh I agree that WWF sucked between 1994-95. I ain't denying that although I was loyal to them. But it realistically began to suck in 1992, after WrestleMania VIII. That event was the last run of glory and push for 80s holdovers and cornerstones with Macho Man winning the title from Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan having his supposed final match prevailing over Sid Justice. The 80s stars helped keep the promotion afloat and extended its popularity and run into the early 90s because they were that significant. But it went downhill once their popularity waned.

1992 to early 1996 was a dark period for WWF with its lack of stars and transcendent individuals.

It took WWF years after WrestleMania VIII to reestablish itself as the top promotion, I say 1996 was the year it had its resurgence with Stone Cold Steve Austin ushering in a new legendary era. I knew wrestling was going to have its next renaissance after Stone Cold Steve Austin won 1996 King Of The Ring. He was definitely going to be the flagship star for that era as I predicted after that event.

Your prediction was slightly off

551DF05F-8737-4F05-B28B-F46CBD3B23F4.gif

Back
Top Bottom