Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I received my pair from Eastbay today. Quite a few noticeable nipples on the midsole. The left shoe has them all on the medial side, the right shoe has them all on the lateral side. I'm disappointed, but I have another pair coming in from Champs on Friday. I hope they look better.

579BB0DE-30B3-4BC8-8B05-3012CC7E39CD.jpeg

Pair just came in

What y’all think of this PL cut?
Not an AJ11 expert so trying to educate myself. What's wrong with the cut? What's considered good/bad?

Lol he got banned. I posted I hope nobody got swindled by ryan griffin on nt since the fakes look so good. He responded back to me that they were fakes and he could care less because they are all sold anyway. I reported that post n meth layed the ban down immediately. Good riddance
wait what

What does a really good fake Jordan XI concord look like?

No kidding, I've never seen good Jordan fakes.

For reference, I remember when nicekicks had all the fake jordans and they were easily recognizable so fakes not being distinguishable is new to me.

Would love to see what one looks like

So my ocd took over and I measured the PL on both shoes there is a quarter inch difference. Doesn’t sound like a lot, but it’s definitely noticeable. Just sucks cause I ordered from Sivas and don’t feel like paying for a return. Somebody talk me down off the ledge lol.

Nah **** dat b...drop off his shoes ASAP. Use skis if necessary. My man's got a Christmas gift (To himself) to fulfill.

skis...lol

Did you hit the link I posted? It's all there. Haven't been able to find anything about a release date. A friend of mine who works in sports said he heard from a bball source that it will release during the NBA playoffs or Finals, but I have no confirmation of that. Either way, if you are a sports and bball fan, I don't think you'll be able to miss any news about its release. With Netflix and ESPN producing it, it's going to get promoted like a mofo. Here's the link again if you missed it the first time:
https://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2018/5/15/17355730/michael-jordan-netflix-documentary-the-last-dance

my bad, i asked too early without reading all the posts, thank you sir!

So my ocd took over and I measured the PL on both shoes there is a quarter inch difference. Doesn’t sound like a lot, but it’s definitely noticeable. Just sucks cause I ordered from Sivas and don’t feel like paying for a return. Somebody talk me down off the ledge lol.
At least u got your sivas pair lol my pair is in limbo being held by customs in Germany for some reason. My snkrs pair patent leather on the left outer side is slightly lower than the other side not a big deal to me at all but for 220 sheesh.

What does a really good fake Jordan XI concord look like?

No kidding, I've never seen good Jordan fakes.

For reference, I remember when nicekicks had all the fake jordans and they were easily recognizable so fakes not being distinguishable is new to me.

Would love to see what one looks like

The really good fakes have no difference when you are looking at them from a distance if someone else is wearing them. You can tell the difference when you are wearing them or if you are touching the materials, but you would probably have to have the real ones right next to the fake ones to know how different they feel. Like the leather would feel different to the touch or the padding would be thinner inside the shoes. There would be some minor differences to the eye. The fake manufacturers get the real shoe ahead of release dates and the disect it completely to figure out how it's made. Then, they use cheaper materials to make them almost exactly the same. The other way you would know is more of a long term durability problem. The fake leather will peel and crumble after a little while. The rubber will deteriorate much faster than the real ones, but, again, this is a long term durability issue that you might not be able to see in hand when they are new.

I bought a pair of fake Jordan 5 Metallics about 10 years ago from China. I wasn't really into the sneaker game as much as when I was a kid and I didn't know if they were fakes or what the prices were of the real ones at the time. Obviously these were super cheap so I was like what the heck. I'll order a pair and see what I get. I wore them to courts to play ball and no one had any idea. People would come up to me and tell me they loved the shoes. They held up ok for about a year and then they fell apart. When I had them in hand when they were new, I honestly could not tell that they were fake. The box was the same. The Nike hang tag keychain looked the same. Everything was right. They yellowed super fast and after a couple of months, I knew they weren't real but at first I was like wow did I get a great deal on a real pair of Jordans? They are amazing guys. Don't think that you can't be fooled. Even that Yeezy buster guy got fooled by fakes and he makes his name out of it.

Lol he got banned. I posted I hope nobody got swindled by ryan griffin on nt since the fakes look so good. He responded back to me that they were fakes and he could care less because they are all sold anyway. I reported that post n meth layed the ban down immediately. Good riddance

Wow lmao good.. we all knew it from jump. Get em outta here.

I received my pair from Eastbay today. Quite a few noticeable nipples on the midsole. The left shoe has them all on the medial side, the right shoe has them all on the lateral side. I'm disappointed, but I have another pair coming in from Champs on Friday. I hope they look better.

they wont, it's part of the mold release process. Live with it or roll on brother.

Bruh when I hear cats say Pac wasn’t lyrical, then listen to Blasphemy. Pac blacked out and became Rap God without the supersonic spitting. I didn’t truly appreciate the song until My mid 20s.
Funny how a number of his best verses were either his 2nd verses (Heavy in the Game, Holla at me) or were unreleased (Own Style, NY 187, Don’t Sleep) . His style and content have aged well.

Just wear the **** shoes. You think we inspected shoes like this with the OGs in the 90s? **** no, we just threw them on then stunted to our friends at school, and beat them into the ground. Wear the shoes, enjoy them, and then grab the next retro in 10 years. Half of y'all doubled up anyway, so WEAR EM!

At least u got your sivas pair lol my pair is in limbo being held by customs in Germany for some reason. My snkrs pair patent leather on the left outer side is slightly lower than the other side not a big deal to me at all but for 220 sheesh.

Good luck. Hope they come soon. I never used to care about flaws. But ever since I’ve been coming to NT ,I notice every little thing. You guys have ruined me lol. I even showed a few people at work if they noticed anything about them, and they all said “the shiny black part is higher on one of them” and they know nothing about shoes :lol:

Just wear the **** shoes. You think we inspected shoes like this with the OGs in the 90s? **** no, we just threw them on then stunted to our friends at school, and beat them into the ground. Wear the shoes, enjoy them, and then grab the next retro in 10 years. Half of y'all doubled up anyway, so WEAR EM!

you lewi’d up? >D

Back
Top Bottom