Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Me personally, I need the Space Jam Concord's, from the movie, with 23, before I get the Royal Blue's again.

:lol:

KanyIZZY KanyIZZY , @Chao321988, @houston112277, @doublemesh96, @72and10, @pmpdaddyrobford, @dhtowng, @JACKFROSTY843, @Lakers, @slimmusic, @gluu21, @Naruto, @solecitor, @rta1017, @civic2k2, @aquatic barefoot, @Addisonz123, @ogotkicks4dayz & @jordans01

Anyways, sorry I took so long, to post the flaw pictures, of my Finish Line pair. I've been under the weather, the last few days. I did however, post them on my Instagram page.

These flaws for me, are just flat out UNACCEPTABLE.

|l

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

This pair, from Finish Line, is getting returned as SOON as possible. I got my Eastbay pair today, and I they're almost perfect!!! Pics of those are coming shortly.

Stay tuned y'all!!!

8)
TLDR

word is, there are still plenty of pairs to be had at retail via brick and mortar. i know for sure NTSF has plenty

My pair from Eastbay had a half inch gap where you can plainly see the Air Jordan logo on the box before I cut it open. Anyone could see if they looked casually. The box was plain though.

B3B162CA-856C-4B44-BF28-95A5318C7A84.jpeg For anyone who doubled up, I got a pair from Nike and a pair from SNS. Two diff labels ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I had to do the inspection on my pair tonight given all I've read in here lol. Seems like my PL cut is lower on my right shoe than the left but not by a ton (in fact, I could just be imagining it). I also noticed the ridge points in the PL cut for the first time ever. Naturally I have the nubbies on the midsole. Outside of those and a couple of loose threads though, no complaints.

Back
Top Bottom