Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

IMG_5720.JPG
Pair finally came in from SNS after all these days. Is it just me or is the PL on the right shoe shorter than the left? Sorry for another QC question here...

The foot on that jumpman about to touch the PL on that right pair.

I've never seen so many people wearing a new Jordan release as this one. I'm in San Diego for a Christmas vacation, and saw at least 5 people wearing these at the zoo. Going to be even more around after xmas and restock. I never saw this many people wearing space jams in 2016 or bc3s thi is year either. Is it less special when a lot of people have them? I think it can take away from your experience in owning these if you wanted to be the only one around you to have them. I don't see it that way, but it's just kinda weird to see a bunch of people wearing the same shoes.

Same here. We are up in Dallas at the Gaylord resort. Lots of peeps with these on walking through Xmas exhibits. This morning there was even a little girl, around 2 or so, walking around in her Xmas outfit, leggings and all, and to finish the outfit was a pair of toddler Concords. My son and I saw it at the same time and both had broken necks. It was pretty funny to see.

I've never seen so many people wearing a new Jordan release as this one. I'm in San Diego for a Christmas vacation, and saw at least 5 people wearing these at the zoo. Going to be even more around after xmas and restock. I never saw this many people wearing space jams in 2016 or bc3s thi is year either. Is it less special when a lot of people have them? I think it can take away from your experience in owning these if you wanted to be the only one around you to have them. I don't see it that way, but it's just kinda weird to see a bunch of people wearing the same shoes.

Only teens and kids think like this. Who tf cares if someone else has on the same shoe? Shocker, people like the same things. It happens. You think people who wear Birkenstocks go "oh no, I can't wear these, too many other people will have the same functional shoe on for me to be cool when I wear these" :lol:

Personally I tend to wait a few months to UNDS shoes because by then I've passed the "I'm content with just finally owning these and admiring them" phase and I end up ready to wear them. :lol: "Breaking necks" with a fresh pair is cool and all but at the end of the day I bought em because I like em and I could care less who else wears the same shoe.

One of the jordan label on the tongue of my pair is off. Its not perfectly lined on the third hole of the lace. Anyone having same issue?

IMG_5720.JPG
Pair finally came in from SNS after all these days. Is it just me or is the PL on the right shoe shorter than the left? Sorry for another QC question here...

I thought I was the only one who noticed these issues lol, I have the same mismatch PL height thing as you on one of my pairs and it bugs the hell out of me. Fortunately...I was able to grab multiple pairs so I can be choosy on keeping the better pairs.

I thought I was the only one who noticed these issues lol, I have the same mismatch PL height thing as you on one of my pairs and it bugs the hell out of me. Fortunately...I was able to grab multiple pairs so I can be choosy on keeping the better pairs.

Yeah, thing is I only need one pair to wear and now it's getting complicated as I don't want to bother with selling and gettin amother, as return would be too much trouble since it's SNS. But all I can see is mismatched PL.

I don't mind people having the same sneaks, just certain areas can be ridiculous. If you go down Miami South Beach, I'm sure you won't be able to go anywhere without seeing 10 people with the same shoe. Being in the same club with 10 other people wearing the same kicks can be awkward.

Back
Top Bottom