Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

got you..but when I see pics like these from back in the days I just think they have overdone it a lttle.
IMG_2515.jpg
jordan-11-concord-1995-1.jpg

I don’t want to see anyone under 30 copping. Please stick to Vans or something. I need to get my pair.
I feel like that's the best and largest demographic to buy these! Nothing wrong with that. I'm 37 and decided to let those "I hate this young generation of sneakerheads" after the Lebron X. They're just people trying to get sneakers like myself.

Experiment.

Checking to see if the tighter fit up top kept my foot from sliding forward to prevent the pinky toe pain I always get from 11s (wide foot).im used to it but will sz up on my next pair.
Have you tried the rubbing alcohol trick on the tight area of the shoe?

More than half of the shoes in my collection predate my existence. Jordan 1-11, most of my air maxes, I guess Foams don't count cause it was '97 but still.

I could understand if they were new basketball or lifestyle shoes, but not shoes that predate their existence. They should have zero interest.
So then, wouldn’t that bring the age down to 23? You said no one under 30, and predating suggests anytime before November 95?

If we're talking sentimental value I will probably cry like ole buddy once Nike finally retroes
Theres LITERALLY a comparison between the OG and retro just a few pages back.
E28A6C8F-2343-4643-AC2B-E1620352B563.jpeg
FF7DFE18-8DE1-4DD3-9E43-13DF9061FDA2.jpeg
They look as close as it's gunna get to me. It's always going to be someone unhappy can't satisfy everyone.

got you..but when I see pics like these from back in the days I just think they have overdone it a lttle.
IMG_2515.jpg
jordan-11-concord-1995-1.jpg
Google search for like 2 more seconds, and you’ll see dozens of images with mj wearing the high cut. The 45 pairs he wore for two games were samples that had differences from the pairs in the 95-96 season

if I remember this right I think his shoes were stolen this night and he was stuck playing in these .
Negative. Youre getting 2 stories mixed up. He once had his jersey stolen pregame and had to wear number 12. As was explained earlier the flight one wear was due to the league threatening suspension if he wore the concords again.

BF4BE83C-AF6C-44B4-A3EB-4AA402D64A88.jpeg
Was there another surprise drop this morning, or did anyone else’s SNKRS app switch from Notify Me to Sold Out?

Google search for like 2 more seconds, and you’ll see dozens of images with mj wearing the high cut. The 45 pairs he wore for two games were samples that had differences from the pairs in the 95-96 season
This.

Remember, the pairs he wore in the ECF were the Sample pair. It had a slightly lower PL cut, and a more opaque gray/blue sole. The pairs he wore for the next season had the 23 on the back and soles were a little more "clear" but still that blue tint. Also, I miss that angle on the toebox .I was hoping these would not have that toe box bump

Back
Top Bottom