Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

picking up as many raffles W's as I can to ensure I get two flawless pairs.
hate to be that guy, but for these classics and a $230 price point I feel like it's justified. Seen more than a few pics of jacked up Concords, which is going to be the case with a big GR. I spend plenty of money with Nike, JB, and all the retail spots. They're coming out ahead, it's all good.

let the feast begin

picking up as many raffles W's as I can to ensure I get two flawless pairs.
hate to be that guy, but for these classics and a $230 price point I feel like it's justified. Seen more than a few pics of jacked up Concords, which is going to be the case with a big GR. I spend plenty of money with Nike, JB, and all the retail spots. They're coming out ahead, it's all good.

let the feast begin

Pics of the flawed pairs?

If I don't win I'll just experience the same heart ache I have the past 23 or so years....lol

Just got my confirm win fro m Hibbets.....:pimp:

Screenshot_20181207-131057.jpg

Entered SNS at the last second just to see if I would hit and I assume I didn't since my email is looking dry. It's all good though since I can't imagine the shoebox would've held up being shipped from the EU warehouse. These Concord boxes are super fragile fyi. 2/2 of my boxes from Nike came with some kind of damage to either the lid or the actual box.

Hibbett just came through with the win. Good times! The 3 foot stores that actually receive size 14s all have pairs reserved through the apps.

I used to do that tip toe pump fake just like that in practice because I could palm the ball, tried it in the game and NOPE travelling. You know its good when you fake the refs out.

If the guy is bellied up on you and you 'jump' up on your tip toes, to him it looks like you left the floor because of his perspective. Its works everytime. A longer foot helps the illusion.

MJ himself admitted the refs let him get away with a lot. To be fair, it’s even worse now in the NBA with the sheer number of calls LeBron gets away with.

Back
Top Bottom