Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

IMHO these will be harder to cop than the Foams.

Lower suggested retail price + Retro 11 model + Classic colorway = Salty Sadderday for those that strike out.

Last edited:
Thanks to all those who posted up shiekh codes for LA area! All you guys repped!

Going to head out to culver city after work for raffles. Hopefully it isn't too busy. LA rush hour from Long beach to Culver city then home in downtown is going to be a killler.

Man , the champs here in CO Springs was handing out guaranteed tickets this afternoon. Showed up and only 20 people or so were in line. Got my sz 12 secure so I can sleep in! Knuckleheads out here , crazy I was anticipating camping out Friday night

Thanks to all those who posted up shiekh codes for LA area! All you guys repped!

Going to head out to culver city after work for raffles. Hopefully it isn't too busy. LA rush hour from Long beach to Culver city then home in downtown is going to be a killler.

Im from NY can someone explain to me what these shiek codes mean. does it mean you get a guaranteed pair?

Im from NY can someone explain to me what these shiek codes mean. does it mean you get a guaranteed pair?
Naw its the code you have to enter for their online raffle system. Its not like FL, FA or Champs where you could show up in-store and grab a paper raffle ticket...

i just better get through on FNL man. they suck for the tax and shipping charges but idc.

i can save 10% CB with my card but not risking it

to see everybody going hard for these, makes me feel bad that im trying my hardest NOT to buy them for myself  when i know these going to be all in my face come saturday when i have to pick my niece up her pair 

did you go to some malls already?

Yeah I have been picking raffles since Monday. Today was the day I had anticipated going to my local HOH, but there was everyone and their moms trying to snag a ticket for some lows. It's going to be really competitive to get these IMHO.

I CAN NOT wait to step on a pair of these shoes and watch the reaction of the loser who is far too emotionally connected to his precious concord lows. Serious. Oops, try not to cry as you run to the bathroom to clean your shoes.

I actually wanted a pair of these lows for over a decade - My tastes have changed though and these shoes are actually ugly in this CW.

Little knuckle-head kids who didn't even see MJ play just being lemmings like our society wants. SMH.. hype lemmings.

I CAN NOT wait to step on a pair of these shoes and watch the reaction of the loser who is far too emotionally connected to his precious concord lows. Serious. Oops, try not to cry as you run to the bathroom to clean your shoes.

I actually wanted a pair of these lows for over a decade - My tastes have changed though and these shoes are actually ugly in this CW.

Little knuckle-head kids who didn't even see MJ play just being lemmings like our society wants. SMH.. hype lemmings.
Chill b

Back
Top Bottom