Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

well said
not sure what some of these people are smoking
can't wait to sit down tomorrow and enjoy reading this thread
WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE PEOPLE !!!
Some cats that feel comfortable about the GR label is going to get a wake up call tomorrow. Out here in the bay where I'm from, cats are thirsty and addicted like crackheads when it comes to JB retros.

can somebody PM me with the tricks.....
my man makin it sound like its dance moves or somethin 
roll.gif
...its not that hard bro 

babymommas,babymommas mommas,hoodra**,ratches,thugs,amigos,cholos,excons etc etc are going to be in full effect this release...matter fact they already are cause i seen it :smh:

Last edited:
Anyone know of a legit preorder site for these (ships international) or places besides NDC. I have the usual FL,Champs, EB are places I can try on. Can't do NDC as I'm in Canada and have two stores that are carrying a total of 40 pairs. Don't really want to camp for 7hrs as people are planning on doing, but will if I can't guarantee anything online. Any advice will be appreciated. Congrats to everyone that secured a pair through RSVP and guaranteed tickets.
FL, Champs, EB, Foot action are all the same

babymommas,babymommas mommas,hoodra**,ratches,thugs,amigos,cholos,excons etc etc are going to be in full effect this release...matter fact they already are cause i seen it :smh:

XI + Classic CW + 1st of the month = EBT swiping in full effect.

Back
Top Bottom