Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Just got a call from champs. This is the first time that I won a raffle there lol.

Last edited:
My local mall has 274 adult pairs between HOH champs and finishline. Won the raffle but I'm #126 to purchase my pair.

Those 274 pairs doesn't include what sheikh or shoe palace has for their inventory.

Hope there's a size 11 by the time I get to buy

ur the guy who drove 150 miles right?

glad you got a pair. cutting it close too :x

congrats

Woulda saved the gas money tried tomorrow if I struck out, paid resell and spent the time with wifey but this is a hobby for some people I guess.

Lol this guy entered 80 raffles.

Y'all are nuts. Def. Deserve two pairs but... Damn really... 80..

The fact that he only won 2 pairs. Should tell us how crazy is they hype on this shoes...

Anyone got a call yet from Valley Fair and EastRidge Footlockers?

The fact that he only won 2 pairs. Should tell us how crazy is they hype on this shoes...

Anyone got a call yet from Valley Fair and EastRidge Footlockers?

Lol no... Those raffles are rigged as hell.

My cousin got me and him the oregon foams when they were raffles at our HOH most of the picks are friends and then the randoms are thrown in there..

If I'm lying then I'm dying.

The fact that he only won 2 out of 80 should tell you something's going on...

Last edited:
My local mall has 274 adult pairs between HOH champs and finishline. Won the raffle but I'm #126 to purchase my pair.

Those 274 pairs doesn't include what sheikh or shoe palace has for their inventory.

Hope there's a size 11 by the time I get to buy
You didn't get a guaranteed size? That doesn't sound like a won raffle at all. In a real raffle, you have a pair of shoes of the size you designated on your ticket set aside for you, guaranteed.

Wow, you guys are crazy! Lol 80 raffle tickets and driving 150 miles. All the time and effort and gas $$ just pick them up off a reseller for $100 more and save your self the headache. 10 minutes after these release there will be every size available via reseller who shouldn't be resellers and need to move the shoes because of the cash flow.

Everyone thinks they are going to strike it rich ever since the dam yeezys launched. Ha ha

does that actually happen in jordan threads?

i spend all my time in SB and supreme where it occurs on the regular

Didn't think there would be any fellow Supreme heads on this thread. You know how guys like to call out someone when they're rocking preme with jordans :smokin

You didn't get a guaranteed size? That doesn't sound like a won raffle at all. In a real raffle, you have a pair of shoes of the size you designated on your ticket set aside for you, guaranteed.

Yeah the mall near me has a weird procedure when it comes to jordan releases. They give out wristbands with a number on it. Then they draw only 1 number. Depending on how many pairs the malls has in total will be the ending number. I'm guranteed a pair but my size isn't. Usually works out but this time in in the middle.

If I can't get my size, I'll still purchase a pair close to size and hope for a local swap

I secured my 2nd pair and won at the Shiekh Northridge raffle

Good looking to all the NT fam who hook it up with codes... We definitely all reap the benefits, which is why I post em whenever I can.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom