Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

for anyone interested. fatwallet.com gives 5% back at finishline. jordans included. i usually use them for all my release day purchases. once you are thru the spa page on fnl, just click the link at fatwallet and it will let you thru. then just purchase within that new window. easy $10-$15 back.

sorry dude, finishline doesnt give cashback for jordans through fallwallet either
View media item 951210

for anyone interested. fatwallet.com gives 5% back at finishline. jordans included. i usually use them for all my release day purchases. once you are thru the spa page on fnl, just click the link at fatwallet and it will let you thru. then just purchase within that new window. easy $10-$15 back.

sorry dude, finishline doesnt give cashback for jordans through fallwallet either
View media item 951210

thats dirty

yall need discover card and get 10% cashback on all those sites no matter what and every single order plus sometimes 15%

:pimp:

it's a recent change on ebates, i suspect its the same for fatwallet

Last edited:
oh if its recent, then that is a definite shame. last fnl purchase of mine that i received cash back for was in the nov for the laney 5. too bad. thanks for the heads up

Sold out quick here in Australia this morning. Massive lines, people copping other sizes hoping to flip or trade. These were the longest lines I have seen for a sneaker release in my city ever. Footlocker guy said they had about the same number as the gammas but twice as many people lining up to cop. Good luck in the US tonight..

when does dsg and the store drop shoes. Not 5am right
Midnight to 8am from what a rep told me. No Lie 
grin.gif

Sold out quick here in Australia this morning. Massive lines, people copping other sizes hoping to flip or trade. These were the longest lines I have seen for a sneaker release in my city ever. Footlocker guy said they had about the same number as the gammas but twice as many people lining up to cop. Good luck in the US tonight..

Australia has spoken. Get ready guys. Good luck to you all!

Walked by HOH Harlem around 11, about 30 deep

anybody know how many pairs they have there? As I was leaving seemed like a lot of people were coming

Last edited:
u get ur pair?

$500-600 range

Umm, yeah - not even close.

Damn its funny how every time on the eve of a release you truely see who's a regular on these NT forums to the people with accounts started within the last week or only come to gather all the info they need and bounce lol. I know NT all about the help but I read the last few pages and a lot of the questions asked were ridiculous dudes wasnt playing when they replied back Not Sure If Serious...

But, at the same time one of the dudes who popped in to ask a question and was laughed at has been a member of this site since most of the JB Forum was in middle school.

Gonna cop one to resell. Need some extra cash.

VERIZON FiOS BOYZ WE IN DIS

Cool story bro.

Thought my raffle chances are done. Then Valley Fair HOH coming up with a clutch call at 9:05pm.... Surprised, specially that spot is known to rig their raffles.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom