Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

NDC is lying if you have sizes you can still cop. My cousin just copped 2 more. I know some of you guys got hit the OOS but these are still going if you can get through.

Last edited:
This is the first time I've succeeded in copping a pair of shoes online that I really wanted.  But let me just say, fam, that you guys have really helped me deal with the irritation of not getting shoes a lot better.  This forum is truly an awesome thing, knowing we got this fam of shoeheads.  Thanks for keepin' it real!

Every time i watch MSH's video and the tweetdeck alert comes on i check the page on my computer :lol: One good thing about this later NDC release is his bedroom isn't dark making the video :rofl:

Props to y'all who get through on FL/EB/FA/Champs. Still don't understand that **** after years of trying on those sites. 

7am/10am NDC release
camby-gif.75

I told you .. i told you ....... i told you (craig friday voice)

"Giving us west coast folks a break from waking up at 5am every saturday" - many NTers

got 2 pairs from FNL in one order, don't ask me how, even got my order confirmation, but i think they might get cancelled, anyone have any experience? don't know how if the limit was 1, i ended up with 2 in my cart and they let me check out

pretty sure getting canceled. maybe call and tell em you didnt mean to order 2?

I must have tried over 30 times with various credit cards, 4-5 of my own cards, my wife's card, my mom's, all got rejected by finish line. I cannot comprehend why...?

Straight chaos at my local mall. Done with lining up. Security told everyone we couldn't line up until 6. (It's about 430) everybody parked at bed bath and beyond across the street ina semi line. It's 5:40 and my boy is in passenger seat yelling out they running. I look up and folks running from across the street. Cars burning out. I speed off and park. Hoop out and i end up 25th in line. Got my pair but damn. Haven't missed an 11 yet but unless FNL does a draft or somewhere around here does tales raffles I'm gonna just pay resell. Dude almost hit my car this morning. Smh

NDC is lying if you have sizes you can still cop. My cousin just copped 2 more. I know some of you guys got hit the OOS but these are still going if you can get through.

they tweeted sold out

once they do that, its done...

I must have tried over 30 times with various credit cards, 4-5 of my own cards, my wife's card, my mom's, all got rejected by finish line. I cannot comprehend why...?

FNL is trash. kept giving me security code issues with my brother

no idea if thats the same issue ppl had but the code was correct as well as everything else... so yea

Do you think there will be a ton of fakes/early release/grey market pairs out there cluttering up the secondary market?

i would've been mad if i woke up at 5am and came up empty, this 7am drop was much appreciated 
happy.gif

I told you .. i told you ....... i told you (craig friday voice)

"Giving us west coast folks a break from waking up at 5am every saturday" - many NTers

:smh: whoever said that. The earlier the better for me(West Coast here). #TEAMNOSLEEP

Back
Top Bottom