Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Yeah I called and they said my order is past the cancellation point so I shoukd have tracking info by tonight at 10 or tmrw at 10 am est.

Yeah I called and they said my order is past the cancellation point so I shoukd have tracking info by tonight at 10 or tmrw at 10 am est.
That's dope homie... Hopefully mine falls in the same category... This is crazy though... Everyone getting these shipping notifications and we sitting on in-process...lol

That's dope homie... Hopefully mine falls in the same category... This is crazy though... Everyone getting these shipping notifications and we sitting on in-process...lol
Hopefully they gives the dudes like us that get shipped last some complementary express shipping! lmao

Hopefully they gives the dudes like us that get shipped last some complementary express shipping! lmao
That would be sick wouldn't it... I paid for the 3-4 business day shipping when I ordered mine and the rep said she would credit me $8 out of the $13.99... They took care of me... Ask them and see what they say

how do you guys get glue stains off the patent leather?
sick.gif
it depends, my first thought was nail polish remover.

For those who purchased from Shoe Palace, my order came in. Took a really quick 3 days, so expect yours soon I guess :D

My ftl account still says the same thing but a ups conf is what we needed...gonna be a long weekend...mine says estimated delivery 5/12.

Last edited:
would be cool if joe johnson broke em out at home this series but he probably wont :lol:

Last edited:
My ftl account still says the same thing but a ups conf is what we needed...gonna be a long weekend...mine says estimated delivery 5/12.
My ftl account is saying the same too but we in there bro... Mine will be delivered by 5/9 end of day... Not bad for striking out waiting in line at the mall... Then making a b-line to the computer at home... Suffer through the online drama and errors... And finally it all comes together with a shipment notification... Bliss!!!!

Yeah I got it when I was talking to my girl and she's like "how come I don't make u that excited" so naturally I lied and said I won something and shut up haha...

Yeah I got it when I was talking to my girl and she's like "how come I don't make u that excited" so naturally I lied and said I won something and shut up haha...
Lol... What sz do u wear btw??? I wear an 11.5... Wonder why it took so long for us??? That's crazy

13...dunno why it took so long but it doesn't matter now...now if I can just get another pair for around 200-220 I'll be even more happyor maybe even catch a restock.

Back
Top Bottom