Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

If you guys have such a problem with the sole color, despite the fact it will turn yellow eventually regardless....don't buy it or stop complaining. JB has changed something with lots of classics....just deal with it or ****. Jesus it gets annoying to read that stuff.

If you guys have such a problem with the sole color, despite the fact it will turn yellow eventually regardless....don't buy it or stop complaining. JB has changed something with lots of classics....just deal with it or ****. Jesus it gets annoying to read that stuff.

Yall cats watch too much reality TV.
In real life there's something called "preference".
It's when you prefer a certain thing or outcome, but in most cases you are willing to compromise.
But you reality TV cats have very feminine emotions, and tend to emotionalize simple situations.
Which leads to post such as the one I quoted.

Curious, do a lot of you still like the Concords even when they have completely yellowed out fully on the soles? Me personally, I would never wear them thinking my shoes looked like they absorbed all the piss off the bathroom floor of a gas station.

So... People can Praise, but Not Criticize...?

Not Exactly Fair in an "Opinion Based" Forum... right?

People should be able to do BOTH, especially if they're a legitimate fan of the product they're talking about.

It's CLOSED-MINDED to Think Otherwise.

Btw, I don't have an opinion on things until we're closer to RD and see the Real Thing. Just speaking on behalf of the BS.

Last edited:
Curious, do a lot of you still like the Concords even when they have completely yellowed out fully on the soles? Me personally, I would never wear them thinking my shoes looked like they absorbed all the piss off the bathroom floor of a gas station.

Just looks like a clear gum bottom.
Besides there's proven methods to remove the yellowing.

The lows are nice but after wearing the tuxedo 11s (custom dyed the white PL to black) I realized the fit is better as a mid. The lows are are nice summer shoe but even with shorts on I would rock my mids.
Still will probably try and cop though but if I miss out, no problem. Have enough concord mids.

Def. copping atleast 2 pairs...been wanting a pair of Concord XI Lows every since seeing those pictures of MJ rocking em at the Bulls Championship Parade...can't wait...!

CAME OUT LOOKING PRETTY GOOD TO ME.. JUST NO REASON TO COP THESE..I HAVE DMPS AND CONCORDS FROM 2012

People talk about what they want, and buy what JB gives us anyway. SMH

These are nice. Gonna be a family release for me.

they do look like crap with the heavy blue tint

most if not all these pics/pairs we are seeing are from china sellers so id wait til we have official images from a legit source/retailer and see the soles. Might be the same tint or even lighter.

Huh. I'm actually pretty surprised to see so many people unhappy. These look really nice to me. If any shoe can pull off a blue sole it's these (certainly not those carmines... now thats a travesty)

Last edited:
they do look like crap with the heavy blue tint

most if not all these pics/pairs we are seeing are from china sellers so id wait til we have official images from a legit source/retailer and see the soles. Might be the same tint or even lighter.

Yea, early pics usually look a deeper blue than the final product. Prob right off the line, plus the filters they use on the pics don't help. Plus the blue fades pretty quickly, especially with wear. Looking forward to a pair or 2 to hold me over til the mids drop again. Resell too high and lots of fakes out there..

Y'all complain but will still cop on release date

Might be my first career double up since I missed on the mids in 2011, but I'll be content with one pair

Already got the mids on 2K11 (w/ no signs of yellowing), but might try and pick these up as well 
smile.gif

Already got the mids on 2K11 (w/ no signs of yellowing), but might try and pick these up as well :smile:  

Concord's from 2011 and no signs of yellowing at all, not even around the pods? :smh: Sounds like a fake.

If my spot does do fcfs, I will get 4 or 5 pairs for trade bait, I need something to trade to get those shooting stars foamposite one

Back
Top Bottom