Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Damn those pics up there, are they fakes? The whole back tab and Jordan sign look really off

Everything posted up has been fake. Wait for some real deal pics.

We've been using GM pics as a guide of what to expect for damn near 15 years.... Now all of a sudden people have a problem with it.

If we waited for "official" pics we wouldn't know what most shoes looked like until a week before RD.

Everything posted up has been fake. Wait for some real deal pics.

We've been using GM pics as a guide of what to expect for damn near 15 years.... Now all of a sudden people have a problem with it.

If we waited for "official" pics we wouldn't know what most shoes looked like until a week before RD.

exactly, but like ive been saying since pics popped up. i wouldnt take these pairs seriously since 99.9% of them are fakes. all over IG and every blog.

ill wait til someone legitimate posts a REAL pair but they are copped regardless since they are just a low version of the concords.

and i dont know why people keep mentioning that the OG concords had blue tint... we freakin know that but it wasnt dark blue tint like these :rolleyes

I still don't understand the practice of buying so many pairs of one shoe... Why not buy one pair and keep it right? If you wear the shoe lightly and clean it frequently it'll last you years; even longer than a pair that sits in your closet, cracking and yellowing.

Plus if you have a wide variety of shoes already (as many of you do), they probably won't get much wear anyway. I'd be surprised if anyone here is wearing the same pair of J's every day....

These will be had only if I can walk in my local store and pick these up hours after release.

That probably won

thats not happening lol whens the last time anyone been able to just walk in hours after and cop a og colorway on a shoe.....

I still don't understand the practice of buying so many pairs of one shoe... Why not buy one pair and keep it right? If you wear the shoe lightly and clean it frequently it'll last you years; even longer than a pair that sits in your closet, cracking and yellowing.

Plus if you have a wide variety of shoes already (as many of you do), they probably won't get much wear anyway. I'd be surprised if anyone here is wearing the same pair of J's every day....

View media item 867027

Back
Top Bottom