Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Is this Valley Fair?
laugh.gif
for real though, they never answer their phone lol. 

fyi for people in the bay area, I called Eastridge in San Jose, they said raffle Wed. and Thurs., also called Broadway and Lakeshore (Oakland) and they both said Tues./Wed.  These are FTL locations btw.

Last edited:
certainly not trying to hype these up but anyone taking this release lightly is going to be in for a surprise. These will without a doubt  resell for right around as much as the mids. probably just slightly less. Mark my words. Kids WILL drop that kind of money for them you better believe it. It's pretty sickening but it's going to happen.

Just like the foams, anyone who thinks they will be able to stroll into the store and get them a day later will be disappointed. Of course there are some exceptions but they will be an easy cop if you put in the work.

It's the most iconic J white & low perfect for summer. By the time July 4 rolls around the resell on these will probably be insane. So many ppl will want these for their summer holiday excursions. I just want mines, but my thought process has me almost wantin to put a team together and cop as many as I can just on the strength

for real though, they never answer their phone lol. 

fyi for people in the bay area, I called Eastridge in San Jose, they said raffle Wed. and Thurs., also called Broadway and Lakeshore (Oakland) and they both said Tues./Wed.  These are FTL locations btw.
Let me know if you get a hold of VF haha. I know they usually do it Thursdays only.

If by some act of the sneaker goddess these are discounted on swoosh... i may cop a pair

Talked to a rep today and asked about the release time

He said they might start doing it at 10 am est for high heat items so the west coast can sleep in a bit.

also asked bout the restock and got the standard bs answer to follow them 

Originally Posted by G Money 87  

He said they might start doing it at 10 am est for high heat items so the west coast can sleep in a bit.
This... I dread waking up at 5 am.

I hope they dont tell anyone for a while. so some of the beast dont realize it.

This... I dread waking up at 5 am.

I hope they dont tell anyone for a while. so some of the beast dont realize it.
eh

beasts follow twitter

the time of release is almost always tweeted several days in advance

i don't think this will keep anyone from copping, in fact it may be more difficult now that it is at a reasonable hour on the west coast (less people are gonna say 7am to too early to wake up vs 5am)

Back
Top Bottom