Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Most Bay people are shady like that... not being racist, but it's mostly Asians keeping it to themselves.
665-thats-racist.gif

Sad to say that i agree with bay area people... Not from here but currently live here and ppl are selfish... I do remember some users posting codes on foamposite thread but not many bay area no racism but i always knew asians ride by themselves not hating everyone has their own perspective.

Norgate Mall, San Rafael CA
View media item 943981

Last edited:
I'll post codes on wed after I get raffles on Burbank and Northridge on wed. Too lazy to drive tom. I already planned my route to get raffle tickets after work lol. 

Sad to say that i agree with bay area people... Not from here but currently live here and ppl are selfish... I do remember some users posting codes on foamposite thread but not many bay area no racism but i always knew asians ride by themselves not hating everyone has their own perspective.

View media item 943981
I'm from here my whole life and will still admit everybody's selfish. It's just the mentality of the big city I guess.

Yeah if they are not up by wed.. I will post Topanga cyn and Northridge codes when I make my rounds for raffle tiks..

Mids>Lows was my basic point, and that it's very noticeable when they're placed side by side. Not that the Lows still aren't nice in there own right though.

I prefer mids. Will be getting these lows, but if I can get mids somehow... see ya lows.

View media item 943981
Where u from originally ny? Cuz I thought I remember seeing u post something like that. Still got that vnds dmp for u too lol.

that was me in foamposite thread,& first time mentioned about bay area being selfish

I'm from here my whole life and will still admit everybody's selfish. It's just the mentality of the big city I guess.

Miami but got fam in ny tho :nerd:... bay area is messed up though I guess I knew more ppl in miami... :nerd:

Good to see NT'er sharing their thoughts and opinions, I actually met @bibOo here good local dude hooked me up with my PS4 for retail :smokin never forget

Welp I'll be going to jimmy jazz for guaranteed tickets on Thursday we'll see what happens

Back
Top Bottom