Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

im copping strictly to resell since cats are feenin for these basic joints....folks should be ashamed of themselves for hyping these up. 
You're a clown.  No one is overhyping these.  I hope you spend the $30-$40 you make reselling these wisely baller!  

I don't know if I should cop since I still got these bad boys
grin.gif

In for 2 pairs still.

Last edited:
Footlocker, Champs Sports & Footaction at Serramonte Mall are doing raffles Tomorrow and Thursday from 10-6pm.

Finishline Serramonte is doing raffles Thursday from 4-8pm

Undefeated raffle ends tomorrow or Thursday not sure about time.

Last edited:
The codes work for local people only who can pick up in person the day of release. If you do not have a store near you, then the code is useless. 

The codes work for local people only who can pick up in person the day of release. If you do not have a store near you, then the code is useless. 
So basically you can walk into the store, tell them the code, and you should be fine to purchase? Or am I interpreting it wrong?

So basically you can walk into the store, tell them the code, and you should be fine to purchase? Or am I interpreting it wrong?

You obtain the code by going to the store. Go home create a sheik account and use the code to enter their online raffle.

If you win, you'll receive an email to pick up the shoes instore.

Last edited:
Walked in to shoe palace eastridge. I asked an employee about the raffle and he covers his face with a clipboard. Then some random dude replies with "tomorrow". Great customer service haha

Hi Guys,

I have a question regarding the Air Jordan 11 low concord, is the front toe Box at the front smaller from the previous Air Jordan 11's??

Please advise guys.

Thanks,

Walked in to shoe palace eastridge. I asked an employee about the raffle and he covers his face with a clipboard. Then some random dude replies with "tomorrow". Great customer service haha
Eastridge Shoe Palace has to be the shadiest of them all. There is no way anyone wins from that store.

Hi there,

May I ask a question? Is the Air Jordan 11 low concord toe box in the front much smaller now than the past Air Jordan 11's Please let me know. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom