Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

LOL I just got my RSVP DM from NTLA. I did it like almost a minute after the tweet dropped and I had to type it all out. I don't even want em :lol:

it's almost impossible to get thru on NTLA or SM. Tweeted them about 10 seconds after the tweet, but NO DM from them.

LOL I just got my RSVP DM from NTLA. I did it like almost a minute after the tweet dropped and I had to type it all out. I don't even want em
laugh.gif
ban

I think i'll get hit by lightning or win the lotto before I ever get lucky with a twitter RSVP. It's so sad looking at my direct message box with Nike LA and I've never gotten a response for every release lol

I got thru for Santa Monica :wow: :wow: :wow:

I DM'd like 5 minutes after the tweet too :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

did it thru sms

Last edited:

I'm from here my whole life and will still admit everybody's selfish. It's just the mentality of the big city I guess.
Miami but got fam in ny tho
nerd.gif
... bay area is messed up though I guess I knew more ppl in miami...
nerd.gif

Good to see NT'er sharing their thoughts and opinions, I actually met @bibOo here good local dude hooked me up with my PS4 for retail
smokin.gif
never forget
man.. I still have your gift from Asia trip.. not sure when is the good time to pass over.. since you just got a JR.. haha.  BTW. you got thru RSVP for SF? Pickup window is 8am-10am

I think i'll get hit by lightning or win the lotto before I ever get lucky with a twitter RSVP. It's so sad looking at my direct message box with Nike LA and I've never gotten a response for every release lol
check your format.. very important..

Back
Top Bottom