Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Spoke to the manager at my local footlocker... Definitely a big GR. He said he got way more than usual. Almost Gamma 11 numbers.
I think there are more of these than Gammas, at least in my area. I struck out as far as buying in stores for the Gammas.

Last edited:
Are these releasing in toddler size? If so, what size would I get for 6-9 month old? Sorry if stupid question. Trying to hook up my nephew :smile:

Are these releasing in toddler size? If so, what size would I get for 6-9 month old? Sorry if stupid question. Trying to hook up my nephew
smile.gif
My 2 year old wears a 6/7c. So I would agree on a 2 or 3 like the other poster said

My 2 year old wears a 6/7c. So I would agree on a 2 or 3 like the other poster said

you might be better off going with a 5c or higher. When they are that young the foot grows very fast. My soon to be 2 year old is an 7 or 8c I believe, and has stayed at this size for a few months. Just some food for thought.

Last edited:
I'm still on the fence since I still got 2011s stocked but I have a feeling I will regret missing out. Once thing's for certain though, IF I do miss out tomorrow, I will be on the hunt for zens and citruses to compensate!

Are these releasing in toddler size? If so, what size would I get for 6-9 month old? Sorry if stupid question. Trying to hook up my nephew :smile:
my son wore about a 3c-4c around that time, he's a 5c-6c now but he's not even 2 yet and already taller than most 2 year olds. I would still say about a 3c though.

Last edited:
DONT KNOW HOW IM GETTING THESE… HAVE TO WORK TOMORROW MORNING… ANYONE KNOW WHAT CHANCES ARE LIKE ON FORDHAM FOR FOOTLOCKER.. FCFS? I TRIED TO CALL BUT I CANT GET THROUGH.. DONT SEE NDC BEING MUCH HOPE.. NEVER IS

you might be better off going with a 5c or higher. When they are that young the foot grows very fast. My soon to be 3 year old is an 7 or 8c I believe, and has stayed at this size for a few months. Just some food for thought.
agree
4c/5c might be too big now, but soon will fit

my son is 22 months, already 8c now

he is just normal size i would say, maybe little big foot tho, he is wearing 4c when he is around 1 and 5c when he is 16 months

Are these releasing in toddler size? If so, what size would I get for 6-9 month old? Sorry if stupid question. Trying to hook up my nephew
smile.gif
i would get a 4 there feet grow so fast.. and they cant even walk at 6-9 months old so it doesn't matter if they are a little big..lol

Well today is raffle day ... got 8 tickets in at FA, Finish Line, Champs, and FootLocker.

I get to sit around with my phone next to me all day long, dead silent while employees at those stores call their friends and family and whoever bribed them the most to tell them they "won" the raffles, LOL.

Back
Top Bottom