Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Thats where i just got called from. second time i won a raffle from there and they called both times around 7

What size? Congrats on the guaranteed pair. Fnl is fcfs tomorrow so worse case scenario I will be lined up there

Won one raffle. Got a 7.5 at shiekh at Inland Center. 40+ miles away from me tho... 
alien.gif
nice, that nearby to me

What size? Congrats on the guaranteed pair. Fnl is fcfs tomorrow so worse case scenario I will be lined up there
Size 11. guy said on the phone it was going to be crazy in the morning so watch out people do dumb stuff over shoes.

Completely shocked.  Entered 6 raffles and won 3.  Not sure how I am going to do it though.  Two of them are at the same store (Sheikh).  Anyone have any experience with winning using multiple emails?  Thinking I might go in super early for the first pair and then go towards the deadline to pick up the other.

and I had 4th stage of cancer during 2013, healed Nov 2013, is glad I am alive with my wife and son, nothing sad at all

That is certainly something to be happy about, congrats man. My kids mom lost to stage 4 breast cancer 4 years ago last month.

Enjoy your pairs!

Completely shocked.  Entered 6 raffles and won 3.  Not sure how I am going to do it though.  Two of them are at the same store (Sheikh).  Anyone have any experience with winning using multiple emails?  Thinking I might go in super early for the first pair and then go towards the deadline to pick up the other.

But how did you win at shiekh? Did you use different account? Different name?

the shiekh by my place has your name on the box taped to it if win a online raffle, your place might do different but when you go pick one up they going to see two boxes with the same name.

If Nike doesn't release their Nightshades tomorrow, I will be trading a pair of these Concords for a pair of those. Enough 

Received an email from Sheikh and I used multiple entries under same IP address. Someone said they check for this and disqualify multiple IP address entries. Guess I lucked out.

Finally got two calls from KFL and FL, got for me and my wife out of my 80 raffles !

Now only need a 8c for my son !

God luck every1
Dayummm I gotta Salute you on that fam lol. I see you weren't playin around this RD but that's wuts gud. glad you got a couple pairs @ least!......

#HardWorkPaysOff!

So Shiekh already sent you guys raffle confirmations huh? Ima be hot if I didn't win, I did like 20 raffles

Last edited:
Anyone got email from Shiekh Glendale, DTLA or Beverly yet? I got 1 from Burbank.

Last edited:
Just when I was about to complain about entering 7 raffles, and not winning anything.. Lol guess i needa step it up. Side note, my pms are waiting for anyone who pics up a 13 tma

Back
Top Bottom