Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

Good lookin out man! It finally paid off. BUT, I accidentally must have placed two orders cause I got two confirmation e-mails from FNL. Am I gonna lose both now?
That's going to be a tough call. Do you want to play it safe and call them to cancel the other pair so at least you have one or do you want to be greedy and double up (risk getting cancelled)? Lol. I tried to double up on FNL but the second time was no luck.

Last edited:
Damn I can't believe even Mexican Sneakerhead copped
mean.gif

All I need was a size 8 and that was the first one NDC was sold out on...damn gonna sleep a sad man haha

hahaha what……. NDC came through at 7:35am!

I was going to give up and say f* it and it appeared on my cart.

Got order #… made my ******* day!

All I wanted was one 11.5 smh. At least the yeezys worked for me last week, guess I can use those to trade

NDC ORDER CONFIRMATION EMAIL HAS ARRIVED!

NOW GOTTA GO GRAB THAT THIRD SIZE 13 FROM LOCAL FTA!

Last edited by a moderator:
possibly 2 pairs

while most would be happy.. ive been wanting these for ever. i need more

NDC CAME THROUGH FINALLY. I struck out on the yeezy foams after having them in my cart and not being able to checkout. The second release I got the OOS message.

I couldn't get the sizes to load on NDC until 10:03 and I was mad af. Went over to firefox and added them to my cart too. At 10:16 my firefox got the OOS message. So I clicked on chrome anticipating the worse but they said they were in my cart!

I was like 

WHIPPIN DA YAM, WHIPPIN AND FLIPPIN DA YAM
MIGO!

I just need to know why this is the third time NDC has taken 2-3 minutes to load the sizes and add to cart button on a release? I know it is not my computer.

Last edited:
How online copping would be if the same things occurred in real life.

1.  retail stores open at 8, huge crowds rush at the stores like a midieval army.

2.  Store employees fire tear gas and grenades into the crowds, in the confusion a select few get into the store.  any survivors outside run to nike.  Some hopelessly try to bang on the closing retailer doors.

3.  Once in the store a huge line if formed, everyone get's theirs shoes and waits for the checkout.

4.  Inside the store it is announced that only 25% percent of the boxes have shoes in them,  75% of people are dupped and finished off.

5.  The others make it to nike, the doors have a riddle on them, only 20% get functioning riddle doors, the rest can't get it to work properly and go home.

6. Those who get in are put in a line, employees randomly kick people out of the line, those left are lucky enough to cop

Just got my NDC confirmation email. Bot Free and ATC free... ES came through via IG though. Gonna look forward to these this summer....Now the debate to walk to the shop 3 blocks away and try for a second pair...Does anyone have experience with LDRS in chicago? Do they just sell to F&F or will their be sizes avail?

PAIRS FOR FRIENDS, SIBLINGS, PARENTS, KIDS, COUSINS, PETS = PAIRS I'M GOING TO RESELL

(most likely)

Last edited:
got my 10.5 through eastbay. confirmed. i have a feeling that finishline will cancel my order because they never sent me a confirmation email.

Back
Top Bottom