Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

repped, this is good for those on the resell market.

those who have pairs already, the white pods are lined up perfectly on all of them. correct?

just trying to help people in here who wanna listen so they dont get fakes
lined up perfectly on both pairs that i have

Nevermind got my shipping label created. Guess Memphis warehouse do have workers on a Sunday. ..welp

just glad this wasnt a repeat of the concord 11 mid release. wonder if the get money boys copped lol
Are you Talking about the "Get Money Boys" that were in that YouTube vid being interviewed by a news reporter at the mall? If so i was watching the video earlier. lol

I got my pair on Eastbay but received an email saying that they were back ordered until May 10th. Were all orders back ordered? Cause I saw that people who got them from other sites like FL and Champs had their pairs back ordered to the same date as well. Anyone experience a back order with Eastbay before? I really don't wanna get screwed out of my pair.
also copped on eastbay order status says back ordered until 5/10/14, didn't get a email tho.

Were there any codes that I can call Finishline and have them apply to the order. Like free shipping or anything. I know I wasnt about to try and enter in any codes while I was ordering yesterday morning. But I know dudes in the past have called up after and had them applied to their orders. 

Just picked up a pair at a local DFW shoe convention. Prices ranged from $200 to 250 max and you get to inspect the shoes in person. I have all 3 recent XI lows and I must say that the concord low has worst quality. It was a nice show though. Still pissed at NDC.

I definitely checked for Pod alignment, big 23 etc...I will say that pod alignment might be a tad bit off on one of shoes for smaller sizes. I checked this in eBay pics that have receipts and shoes I've seen person. You just got to watch for the switch-a-roo on eBay. But pod alignment is the biggest give-a-way. Almost every one of those "super perfect" chinese replicas have horrible pod alignment. Just my 2 cents fellas

Last edited:
It took me about an hour and a half but I finally got through on Finish Line. Got 4 pairs. 11, two 12's, and 13.

Came up on a pair today off craigslist. This may have retired me until the holidays from Jordan.

- As far as the fit. TTS like the concord mids. Much more toe box space than the Bred and Gamma mids. My size 12 fits like my other nike size 12's. Overall joyed.

Came up on a pair today off craigslist. This may have retired me until the holidays from Jordan.

- As far as the fit. TTS like the concord mids. Much more toe box space than the Bred and Gamma mids. My size 12 fits like my other nike size 12's. Overall joyed.
What would you recommend for people with wide feet?  + 0.5?

Were there any codes that I can call Finishline and have them apply to the order. Like free shipping or anything. I know I wasnt about to try and enter in any codes while I was ordering yesterday morning. But I know dudes in the past have called up after and had them applied to their orders. 

I believe only WC Reward cards can be applied to your order after purchase. If you have one, then call CS and ask them to apply it for you.

Last edited:
Yup there was about 40 pairs in total at FL and Champs in Winnipeg. Way more then 40 in line.
View media item 953557
Was going to camp here thinking that we'd be good at 830 PM but when we got there there was more then 40 already in line. People said that the first guys got there at 430pm already set up to camp. They only had two pairs of my size so no way I was going to be secure a pair here. Didn't want to strike out on-line. I know people say that it's pretty easy but yet some don't cop needed the guarantee. Since my wife mentioned taking a drive down to US specifically North Dakota for the day earlier in the week I thought lets mention it and see what happens. Packed up the ride was on the about 1130pm packed a few things and we were off. I called FL and FNL earlier in the week to see how many pairs they had on hand. Brought the laptop to try on-line as a last resort.

2 hour drive down to good old Grand Forks, North Dakota checked in hotel and went to the mall at 4 am. I was giddy and surprised that I was first in line, about 30 mins later a few others showed was kind of worried how this was going to go. More people got there closer to 8 and the mall opened at 830 . This was my first experience camping, I usually am able to my local spot when they open walk in and walk out. I can say that I had a really good experience camping out ( not likely to do it again in the near future) sharing stories, cracking jokes, meeting a diverse group of people who all have one thing in common, the love for shoes. No riots, no violence just respect once those mall doors opened everything was civil and I walked into FNL first and walked out with my pair.

@MikeDalton

Congrats to everyone who copped, these look way better in person. Love them summer shoes.

nice read...

as far as riots, fights, and arguements..that really depends where you live...and i dont see how north dakota has anything near sneaker riots haha

Last edited:
I'll find out by early this week if my order went through on Champs. I was able to checkout in 18 minutes wait time after adding to cart. I believe I should be alright.

They got a 2y and 2.5y at Sunvalley Shoe Palace, I know people been looking for their kids or something.

Back
Top Bottom