Air Jordan 11 Retro Low "Concord" to Release in 2014

That's what I told her. I told her it has to be some dirt and to clean them really good before applying the sole protector. I told her I have never seen Concords yellow after one wear... not possible. 
your "cousin" 

laugh.gif

My cousin wore her Concord 11's yesterday and they're already yellowing around the pods after using them one day. She wants to put a sole protector on her shoes... what's the best way to clean the sole to get rid of the dirt and the yellowing before she applies the sole protector?
Where can I get sole protectors?

Hm, you could probably buy it in a large amount too...

Any idea what it is?
i would guess some type of vinyl wrap...

i know with cars 3M has this stuff where you apply it over your paint to portect the paint i would assume its the same stuff

On eBay right now a guy has a 11.5 with a buy it now for 110.00 legit with receipt and everything
smokin.gif

Down side it's only the left shoe dog ate the right one it says.
mean.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wonder if he will actually sell them.

could only see it happening if a person who wears 2 diff. sizes or some idiot does read entire listing. 

had 5 pairs of mids and sold them all

got the lows and don't miss the mids at all

the lows aren't better but just as good on foot

I agree! The lows are actually more versatile as well imo. Look better with shorts, and almost cleaner with jeans/sweats.

PAYPAL always took my side on Disputes …. especially Oversea cases.

Yes… Keep Track of Conversations with Buyers...

Make sure your Listings have all the info in them…..  TO A TEE - Don't leave out anything… the more info in your listing the less confusion will arise from it.

USE GLOBAL SHIPPING by EBAY… SAVES you a HEADACHE Plus new ebayers can collect there money once it reaches the Global shipping center  in the USA, instead of having to wait for it to reach the OVERSEAS Location of the buyer.

Paypal makes money off people receiving payments… and people Making payments.

They want you to keep selling which in turn brings more buyers to paypal

I was trying to hook up a NT'er with the extra pair I got but all this paypal talk is gonna make me keep them. Can't trust anybody

I was trying to hook up a NT'er with the extra pair I got but all this paypal talk is gonna make me keep them. Can't trust anybody

or sell in person.
can't do a chargeback if you pay in cash. no receipt or proof of transaction.

if someone came back to me with the shoes i sold them and demanded a refund. i will just laugh and laugh in their face.
people check out the shoes in person prior to buying, makes sales final.

thats why i dont even sell my shoes on here or anywhere period. i pick a trusted consignment/reseller shop and send to him. do i lose money? sure but i know im not getting scammed or having a chargeback against me 2 months later.

I've sold shoes and bought from NT'er's on here….. 

Never had a problem….  Everyone was mad Cool thur the motions… 

or sell in person.
can't do a chargeback if you pay in cash. no receipt or proof of transaction.

if someone came back to me with the shoes i sold them and demanded a refund. i will just laugh and laugh in their face.
people check out the shoes in person prior to buying, makes sales final.
True, I just don't like dealing with Craigslist cuz of all the flakes/low ballers.

ok so i get up this morning from a email from paypal saying the guy is putting a dispute in.  Reason being they are not authentic lmao... Paypal said to try and work it out with him before they get involved i was like f that they are 100% real and no way is he getting his money.  I provided them all the tracking number and order con email from east bay. I am pretty sure I am going to win.
Was this on the FleaBay or on the side?

My cousin wore her Concord 11's yesterday and they're already yellowing around the pods after using them one day. She wants to put a sole protector on her shoes... what's the best way to clean the sole to get rid of the dirt and the yellowing before she applies the sole protector?
Yellowing? Did she get them from CL?? Must've been B-Grades???

JK
roll.gif
 ...Any pics to clarify before you scare everyone into buying sole protectors for their shoes?

What happened to all those "resellers" hanging around this thread talking bout these were gonna stay at $300+ on the resell market. Lames.

Back
Top Bottom