AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW - WHITE/BLACK/VARSITY RED - 306008-111 - CONFIRMED 5/2012

Originally Posted by AME416

Originally Posted by PTone

Give it time. These will be Sonic Yellow/Black-Varsity Red.
My exact thought
laugh.gif
LMFAO! I agree. I was gonna double up on the pairs and keep one on ice but realistically, they're gonna yellow...BAD. That DS pair will be good for nothing in a couple years. So I'll just cop a pair to beat to death this summer. Sucks too cuz I kinda like these and would love to have a fresh pair in the future
ohwell.gif

I will get a pair and watch them slowly yellow over time. Any xi's with pl in a low version I can't resist in black or white. Just a clean shoe for summer.

WORD IMMA COP ONE THERES GONNA B MAYHEM FOR THIS SHOE JUST CAUSE ITS AN XI I WONDER IF IT WILL FIT THE SAME AS THE MIDS THO'

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by AME416

Originally Posted by PTone

Give it time. These will be Sonic Yellow/Black-Varsity Red.
My exact thought
laugh.gif
LMFAO! I agree. I was gonna double up on the pairs and keep one on ice but realistically, they're gonna yellow...BAD. That DS pair will be good for nothing in a couple years. So I'll just cop a pair to beat to death this summer. Sucks too cuz I kinda like these and would love to have a fresh pair in the future
ohwell.gif
pretty much sums this whole release up.... personally i feel the same way about the Columbias but i know most think different 

Pass.. Not a fan of low xi's. maybe because I actually hoop with my j's. I swear someone was looking at me funny when I hooped in my concord's the following Saturday after they released (The 24th). Like I was committing a crime.

Originally Posted by RetroJoe

why don't you guys like patent lows? i like them much more than the others

I actually like patent lows a lot. I think people  just want to see the xi mids done with some new colorways 1st before they begin to retro lows. Personally i think the XI's and the XVI's are the only jays that look just as good as there mid counterparts. So i'm equally good with lows as i am with mids.

Originally Posted by awdpwnz

Pass.. Not a fan of low xi's. maybe because I actually hoop with my j's. I swear someone was looking at me funny when I hooped in my concord's the following Saturday after they released (The 24th). Like I was committing a crime.
lol to whom his own i always say. You were probably balling in the pair that he was planning to re-sell anyways.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

b_1326457311_334.jpg

man does marquee kill it with the pics
pimp.gif
I'm saying. I swear to God I let a gasp when I saw the pics. First pics make these look ok. Marquees pics make them look
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
. They went from possible cop to definite cop with Marq's pics!
May can't come soon enough!!!!!!!!!

I might buy 2, 1 to customize. I'm thinking of painting the pl red, or dying the soles black and painting the pl black.

Originally Posted by super23freak

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

man does marquee kill it with the pics
pimp.gif
I'm saying. I swear to God I let a gasp when I saw the pics. First pics make these look ok. Marquees pics make them look
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
. They went from possible cop to definite cop with Marq's pics!
May can't come soon enough!!!!!!!!!
Damn these are too dope!
I mean, way better than those stupid IE's from last year.

When these drop, instant cop!

Back
Top Bottom