AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW - WHITE/BLACK/VARSITY RED - 306008-111 - CONFIRMED 5/2012

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

now we need some nice non OG colorways of the mids and then ill get extremely excited!

yeah but they gotta be careful, and not do anything stupid

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

oh man these are nice

Originally Posted by swooshbeast

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

now we need some nice non OG colorways of the mids and then ill get extremely excited!

yeah but they gotta be careful, and not do anything stupid
Exactly, I don't see them coming out with new colorways because it seems as if their 11 line is their prized possession.

These are copped, no questions asked on my end..

I think some people are forgetting how rarely JB breaks out ANY low top 11 w/ patent. These are too clean, I like the red hits -- one less thing to worry about yellowing. Toss these on with some shorts this summer and you're good.

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

Originally Posted by nickfairclough

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
A local Mom&Pop shoe store owner told me that he had met with a Nike/Jordan Rep recently (December 2011).  The Nike/Jordan Rep indicated that the Black/Black/Red XI (LOW) would be a QUICK STRIKE Release in April 2012.

NIKE if you are reading this, PLEASE RELEASE THESE WITH RED SOCK LINER!!!!

this.....& keep mesh instead of leather for the breds...please

Originally Posted by Weatherman

These are copped, no questions asked on my end..

I think some people are forgetting how rarely JB breaks out ANY low top 11 w/ patent. These are too clean, I like the red hits -- one less thing to worry about yellowing. Toss these on with some shorts this summer and you're good.

You're still going to have to worry about the patent yellowing. Granted it'll  take 10+ years.

Man idk about these.

Seen them in a youtube video review and they look kinda funny..

eyes.gif

Here's the vid I was talking about:

This guy also reviews the WC 4's, the Stealth 10's and the Son of Mars.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Man idk about these.

Seen them in a youtube video review and they look kinda funny..

eyes.gif

Here's the vid I was talking about:

This guy also reviews the WC 4's, the Stealth 10's and the Son of Mars.

SneakGeekz finally addressing the rumors 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 and when he opened up the box for the cement IV the paper was white I thought it was supposed to be black but whatever 
eyes.gif

Those low 11's in the video do look a little off to me too 

I can't decide if I like these or not...Might have to wait til I see them in person. God, I wish they were just the Bred low-XIs, a little too much white on the shoe for my tastes.

Back
Top Bottom