AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW - WHITE/BLACK/VARSITY RED - 306008-111 - CONFIRMED 5/2012

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

Originally Posted by 23rdWonder

Too bad these release the same day I graduate...maybe I will get lucky for the first time on NDC at midnight for the first time...
laugh.gif

That happened to me in 2005 with the blk/maize XIII lows, I was able to find them afterwards though, good luck man.

Thanks
ohwell.gif
. I realize graduation is way more important but Im just ticked at the bad timing. Oh well I dont think the resell market will be bad on these.

These just released here in Korea this Saturday as a quickstrike. I just showed up at the nikestore to see what they had (and to see if they had any military 4s left) and there was a gang of people in the shop just loitering, which is unusual for Korea. I'm not really into these, so I bounced and went about my business for the day. I took these pics when I came back later when my friend wanted to buy a pair of military blue 4s.

Originally Posted by Chato

These just released here in Korea this Saturday as a quickstrike. I just showed up at the nikestore to see what they had (and to see if they had any military 4s left) and there was a gang of people in the shop just loitering, which is unusual for Korea. I'm not really into these, so I bounced and went about my business for the day. I took these pics when I came back later when my friend wanted to buy a pair of military blue 4s.

you should of grabed those foamposite galaxys on the bottom left corner and then flipem.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

you should of grabed those foamposite galaxys on the bottom left corner and then flipem.

Nah, I don't play that game. Besides, those belonged to the dude working there and had brought them out with his pair of 11 lows to show them to me. He also had a pair of autographed bred 14s. Dude is just an honest and sincere sneakerhead so I'm glad he got his pair.

^^^they look nice. I hate hearing the term qs with jordan, but even xiv had that term, and those are still readily available.

I mean they are nice, but too plain.

I'll pass come RD, then maybe cop a pair later down the road for a good price.

I'm still on the fence about these. You know how awful that white patent leather is going to be after a few years (maybe months)? Not looking forward to that, again.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

bottom right*

?

nice pics ... will copped 1 pair for my rotation
pimp.gif

Not even gonna waste my time trying to cop in store. I will gladly pay $175 pre-order when it's available. I'll still stand in line just in case but I won't put all my faith in copping on release date...

Not really feeling these and am gonna pass. The last pair of low XI's I copped were 2001 white/zen grey on NDC. Those days you could go online hours after release and still copp a pair easily. lol

Originally Posted by Spookz312

17.4 ounces exactly

Thats pretty heavy compared to modern shoes.  The hyperfuse lows I'm balling in are like 11.  But these would look pretty good to wear casually.

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Not even gonna waste my time trying to cop in store. I will gladly pay $175 pre-order when it's available. I'll still stand in line just in case but I won't put all my faith in copping on release date...

Back
Top Bottom