AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW - WHITE/BLACK/VARSITY RED - 306008-111 - CONFIRMED 5/2012

Originally Posted by ericjunior

I'm still on the fence with these. I just picked up the 12's last weekend, white Lebron Elites this weekend ... and then these the weekend following? Sheesh. I think it's time to chill.
but then youll miss out on a great quality shoe inspired by the greatest player ever

roll.gif

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Thanks DRO3000. Should have the cav 4s next week. Will take some pics of them when my mom and pop shop gets them in.

These lows are fire though. I ran into another spot selling these early for 190 and dude told me they weren't moving that fast. I can't make it out that way again though. Sorry... I think people should be able to cop for retail around rd.

How do they  fit compare to the recent retros (4s or 12s)? The only 11s I owned were the ie from 2004 I think. Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

100 bucks over retail? Do ya thang bro.

Missed out on Concords and just squeezed by on the 12's after ndc crashed. I'm not even gonna play that game with these. I'll be resting comfortably on the 5th....

man nike can kiss my grits being held hostage to wait for a damn tweet just to cop online. that rsvp is a joke too. guess its back to eastbay/fnl etc for me!

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

man nike can kiss my grits being held hostage to wait for a damn tweet just to cop online. that rsvp is a joke too. guess its back to eastbay/fnl etc for me!

Eastbay is switching to the same policy as Nike.com so I would bet Finish Line will be close behind them.

i remember when the hard part was coming up with the money.......... now when you got the money you cant even buy them

I hate the new release policy. This will just make plenty of people in lines at thealls in the morning and people in those lines on computers and on their phones trying to cop in line. And then once they get them online or on the phone they won't leave and go home empty handed so now they will have an extra pair and trying to flip that pair in the parking lot. Being on the west coast I lose both ways if I don't secure a pair early.

not a big fan of "low" jordans but these do look sexy!!! hopefully all the hype kids stay at home on release day.

Originally Posted by authentic354

i remember when the hard part was coming up with the money.......... now when you got the money you cant even buy them

yeah !%++ JB

just peeped em at finishline. got that classic xi smell. quality is actually pretty good.. super plain shoe but something about em i like..id rather my girl get em for me than me cop em tho

Originally Posted by marley

Eastbay is switching to the same policy as Nike.com so I would bet Finish Line will be close behind them.

Man I hope u lying I'm not even on twitter lol eff all that this is getting outta hand

Originally Posted by Carolina Finest

Meh! Was thinking about these til jb pull the qs stunt with the cav 4s so these scrapped and the ie's crap all over these! When 11 lows drop it was the ie not this model. Had to wait to 01 when the carolina blue and red ones dropped on the same day. Now those were heat especially the red ones. But good luck to those copping cuz im going to qs route!
Red lows were my first Jordans. 7th grade
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dezmond123

Originally Posted by marley

Man I hope u lying I'm not even on twitter lol eff all that this is getting outta hand
FNL is right behind eastbay with the switch and I am sure it will trickle down to the smaller shops also 
*edit* FNL has already announced it no more midnight releases 

Originally Posted by natisfynest

Footaction also tweeted it looks like 8am

ok so there  not releasing any more online at midnight is that what your saying ?? what is this gonna change  only thing it's gonna change for me is if i strike out online or if my order looks funny like it might not go thru i will have no chance to try in store cause by the time im done trying to order online there will be tons of people lined up allready
ohwell.gif

^ I think that is their thinking. Maybe its to keep people from ordering 2 pair online, then getting inline at a store and getting 2 more kind of makes you choose either store or online

Back
Top Bottom