Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

I’m thinking the upper will be leather so that they won’t be near identical to the gamma. JB does little things like that to switch it up for similar colors.
I’d be cool with leather panels for sure.

Quoting my message from page 1 or 2:

Looks like I was close. Suede upper instead of leather :lol:

Not sure how I feel about these still. Def won’t lose any sleep if I miss em.

haha.jpg
haha1.jpg
haha2.jpg
haha3.jpg

definitely will sell out

These are HORRIBLE. I know I on the Gammas when they dropped, but I'd EASILY take them over these.
Suede ruined the shoe, easy pass.

Last edited by a moderator:
After lurking here for about 10 years, i finally made an account for this thread lmao. The gammas are my favorite 11s so this is a Insta cop for me. The orginal samples/mock ups were hideous but damn I can't deny that I'll cop these instantly. May needs to hurry up! Beaters 11s? Insta cop! I view this sitution the same as the suede/leather Game Flu 12s. I remember I was able to get the suede 12s, on clearance, back in 2010 (or 11?). I'm not expecting these to sit but if they do I'm in for 2 pairs

I love all black shoes. They will work. Not the biggest fan of the suede upper, but still good with these. Just give me that 45 jam mold and pl and I'm all good.

40AA3357-77C3-4E75-9AB8-C86D5B460F90.jpeg
Just preordered mine for $166.60 got those and the AJ1 “shadow” on preorder. Said it’s getting the nubuck treatment
#Secured

It’s suede and nubuck so chill and an all black shoe like an 11 is sexy asf. Quit hating.

it's probably cause the kids are always wearing 11's to prom so they decided to give them an all black option

i could care less about the name tho
Yeah I get that. But when 6 different people come at you today at work sayin you want them prom nights? haha. Was on all their phones I guess. Not a big deal to me either though. Still buyin.

Prom Nights?

Suede/Nubuck?

Plastic Jumpman(that will fall off like 13 lows)?

:lol:

These are a joke.

Yeah I get that. But when 6 different people come at you today at work sayin you want them prom nights? haha. Was on all their phones I guess. Not a big deal to me either though. Still buyin.
Why I call them the blackouts lol

Back
Top Bottom