Air Jordan 11 Retro "Prom Night" QS May 26 2018

Good Lawd!! These joints are like absence of color, Black Hole Black!! Is it possible that they are Blacker than Gammas or SJ's?! Lol Sexy ASF...Jeez

P.S. Low profile Patent Leather got nothing on these! The thickness make these way more gorgeouser! Lol

20180531_222517.jpg

Last edited:
Hellz no lol. I’m an “OG purist” of sorts when it comes to colorways. I can always appreciate an all black shoe but when there are SJ’s already out I’m good. Gammas, soles age horrible. They turn a orange like color.

SJs aren't all black...

I like the shoe a lot, but I’m not sure I like them on ME. I need to see (more) on feet/outfit pictures I guess before deciding to keep or sell. With that said, it probably doesn’t help that my wife referred to them as (basketball) ref shoes...

As for price, I was able to get 2 pairs and sold a pair locally for $340 (buyer came to me as well) so out of pocket for my personal pair should I keep them is $210.
I feel you on that. I didnt like the tinker 3 at all. Thought they were ugly AF. Now I love them cuz I saw that perfect onfoot pic lol

I feel you on that. I didnt like the tinker 3 at all. Thought they were ugly AF. Now I love them cuz I saw that perfect onfoot pic lol

I liked the Tinker 3 from the get go, but sold them for $250 and will very likely buy them soon for $190-$200 locally. So that means I will end up getting them again for way less than my retail of $220 by coming back full circle ($190-$200 minus the $30 profit for sale of original pair).

There are pretty much a pair of XI's for everyones taste at this point.
I won't be happy until they release a Jordan 11 low black with white midsole with the same nubuck material that they used on the Jordan 6 chrome instead of the patent leather.
Also Space Jams low would put a smile on my face.

Back
Top Bottom