Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

you gotta count da CDP playoffs that started da XI every holiday season...

abd space Jams ARE an OG colorway because it existed during its OG run... doesn't matter if they weren't released.

da Ref XI Low I.E.'s are in da same category..a commercially unavailable OG colorway that was eventually retroed.
I'm glad one person on nt agrees with me on shoes like spacejams being og

michael-jordan-of-the-chicago-bulls-drives-against-the-orlando-magic-picture-id1864130

picture says a thousand words.

Retro plus are colors designed after the initial run year of the shoe. Cool grey 11s were designed a few years after the bred,concrd,columbia,and space jam 11s. It's just like how the blk gold 1, pre grape 5s, dble nickl 10s, grey toe 13s, dirty bred 13s are all og colors that weren't released. Jordan even wore these which furthers the argument to call the blk concrds/space jams OG

Agreed. I always considered space jams an OG colorway as well.

As far as next years holiday XI, Jumpman has 1 of 2 options. They can either drop the all Red Melo pair OR they can bring back the Concords. However, just like the're giving us #45 SpaceJams, they need to switch up the Concords just a lil' bit if they bring them back out. How do they switch them up you may ask? Remember, it's all in the details. DMP baby...

Jb needs to do a brand new color of the 11s. 72-10s, Cool Greys, and the DMP were all variations of OG concords and 2000 samples. Gammas and all white paid are the only New 11s they've released by them selves. We need a brand new *** color way and noy those hideous red 11s either.

Y'all think they'll do a C&C 11s next year?

Are those the 72-10's?

...are you serious???
72-10 is a retro+ colorway and never released before Dec 2015!
What Mj wore in that pic are the black/dark concord-white XI which was never released but remained as his PE only.
The Space Jams are an altered version with varsity blue replacing the dark concord parts and having the 23 like all OG releases.
Space jams were released in 2000 and 2009.

Concords, white and blue, black and red.. Yal can say all yal want but those were the only 11 mids available for purchase back in the day therefore they the only true OG's.

Its all a matter of perspective but it stands as fact that the space jams are an og color,and were worn by mj on more than one occasion.

Whether our not you group those with the 3 pairs released is up to u.

Its all a matter of perspective but it stands as fact that the space jams are an og color,and were worn by mj on more than one occasion.

Whether our not you group those with the 3 pairs released is up to u.
Jams or black/concord tho???

Okay so if Jams count as OG, then all samples have to count as OGs.. So this then means pretty much no one will ever have a true OG collection. Ok I'll ride with that

Okay so if Jams count as OG, then all samples have to count as OGs.. So this then means pretty much no one will ever have a true OG collection. Ok I'll ride with that
some may seek all the colors originally released, others may seek as many color ways made during the original production of the shoe. I'm sure jordan fans were salty back in 95/96 when they seen the black concords/ space jams but couldn't own them

Space jams are not OG period, if they did not release with the original run they are not OG release

OG are the Jordans that released to the public during the original run

retros are the re-release of the same models to the public

RetroPlus the same models were released but a new color like the space jams

Retros and OGs are types of releases if the shoe did not release into a certain time that's what that shoe is categorized as Space Jams released in 2000 so they are a retro plus color, doesn't matter if Michael Jordan wore them Retros in OG or type of Jordan shoe releases not what he wore

OG-air jordan original release
Retro-air jordan re-release

Last edited:
He wore royal blue jams or concord?

He wore the concord and as you know they were unreleased to the public. Although we only got the royal blue colorway, the concord pair is the original jams and the royal blue is the retros. When I saw the shoe at first glance when he first wore them, I swore that they were "blue" color until I saw a photo of the shoe. Either way, the 2000 release based it on the one he wore during the game and movie with slight color modifications that they done with many retros to distinguish from the original.

He wore the concord and as you know they were unreleased to the public. Although we only got the royal blue colorway, the concord pair is the original jams and the royal blue is the retros. When I saw the shoe at first glance when he first wore them, I swore that they were "blue" color until I saw a photo of the shoe. Either way, the 2000 release based it on the one he wore during the game and movie with slight color modifications that they done with many retros to distinguish from the original.
Ok,, so if he wore CONCORDS with 45 and space jams released in varsity-Royal AND with a different tongue wording and number on the back... How jams OG n not Retro plus?

Come on my dudes, if you can switch the color and number and wording on the kicks and still call them OG, everything is OG.. This just makes no sense at all. 'YA GONE TOO FAR NOW BIGGS'

Lol I was only trolling about the 72-10's. People take this thread to seriously sometimes I was just poking fun at it. At least I didn't get completely eaten alive. I can hardly wait for this release probably gonna pick up two of them.

Ok,, so if he wore CONCORDS with 45 and space jams released in varsity-Royal AND with a different tongue wording and number on the back... How jams OG n not Retro plus?

The different tougue "jumpman jam" was for the movie and the changed it to "jumpman jordan" in 2009 which is correct. In the movie, if I'm correct, there was no 45 on the shoe and he was wearing 23 at that time.

As for the jams being OG or retro plus, it's not one of the easier topics to debate. It has been debated in the past and still inconclusive.

Back
Top Bottom