Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

That extra packaging better not cost an extra $30 
mad.gif

Don't use the 2009 release to explain the current hype. People missed in 2009 and tons will miss this release too as always with GRs. Most people I've seen on ig and Twitter find this new rendition detestable

Don't use the 2009 release to explain the current hype. People missed in 2009 and tons will miss this release too as always with GRs. Most people I've seen on ig and Twitter find this new rendition detestable

You know they're full of ****. Everyone will be trying to cop multiples.

Yeah shame on Nike/JB for making them very close to the pairs he wore in the playoffs and also Space Jam (number on achilles being different).

11 hype died after 2014.

Legend Blues were one of the hardest releases I ever went through. I entered 46 raffles between me and my wife and my lucky *** got one call at Nordstrom. A lot of people in the thread struck out. Flash forward to June 2015 when people realize that JB flooded the market and people were selling for retail or close just to break even. Almost every body who wanted a pair of Legend Blues eventually got them.
Flash forward to December 2015. I entered just as many raffles for 72-10s but instead of with my wife last year, I went just by myself so that cut my chances in half. Monday - Friday before release, my phone blew up. Out of the 23 raffles I entered, I won 10 of them.
Almost every time I go to the mall, I find at least one person rocking a pair of 11s, either Breds, Legend Blues, or 72-10s.

As long as JB continues to flood the market with 11s (which I hope they do), 11 hype will remain dead.

11 hype died after 2014.

Legend Blues were one of the hardest releases I ever went through. I entered 46 raffles between me and my wife and my lucky *** got one call at Nordstrom. A lot of people in the thread struck out. Flash forward to June 2015 when people realize that JB flooded the market and people were selling for retail or close just to break even. Almost every body who wanted a pair of Legend Blues eventually got them.
Flash forward to December 2015. I entered just as many raffles for 72-10s but instead of with my wife last year, I went just by myself so that cut my chances in half. Monday - Friday before release, my phone blew up. Out of the 23 raffles I entered, I won 10 of them.
Almost every time I go to the mall, I find at least one person rocking a pair of 11s, either Breds, Legend Blues, or 72-10s.

As long as JB continues to flood the market with 11s (which I hope they do), 11 hype will remain dead.
Many people say 11's look hella ugly when worn out or on feet. Sometimes the stitching on the Jumpman wears out and it looks like his back broke.

That's just opinion I've heard from my friends, I mean look at my signature 
roll.gif

Concords and Space Jams are a whole different animal compared to LB,Breds,72,etc.Most people only care for those 2 when it comes to 11,s.Other than SJ and Concords,im not interested in any other 11,s.Most people think like that as well.Its like that with other models as well with most people.You think remastered Bred 1 or Royal 1 or Chi 1 (out now) will sit on shelves after the first day like the metallics (OG CW) are.This is not about if Jordan Hype has died down since 2014 all together.Certain models (Colorways) will not sit no matter how much the hype for Jordans have died down.Even with 3,s.Most only care about White Cement,White Blue,Black Cement (Grey).After that,most could care less about other Colorways.Unless if your just a collector,and cop every Jordan release coming out.The Jordan hype has nothing to do with certain models flying off the shelves in minutes.Certain models don't need the hype to sell out real fast.The majority on here are going for multiples of SJ.Lets be real about it.

Guess the 23 graffiti art isn't a poster

My B

And starting to think this package was smuggled out the factory

Even the plastic is folded in fours

I think I figured it out:

The 23 is the outter box
And the 45 is the bottom of the inner box where the shoes go
The space graphic is inside the box
And we all know where the XI insert goes

11 hype died after 2014.

They finally made enough pairs to offset the *******s. I don't understand the problem here.

Looks like somebody at the factory took the packaging , folded it up, put it in their lunchbox and walked out. lol

So they've got the 23 AND the 45 represented.

They are showing it is the Space Jam and the pair worn in the playoffs.

Why they didn't do a 23 on one achilles and 45 on the other to shut everyone up I don't know.

Back
Top Bottom