Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

raw

Too much drama in these Jordan threads :smh:
Lol its internet. Bottom line shoes dropping everybody copping rocking or reselling and life goes on. 1 pr for me. I could care less about high patent cut white out line. 45 or blue soles. I'm rocking and on to the next. Too old for the non sense

These are soooooo clean, but with the 11s slowly going up every year,we can expect these to run at 220-250. Im leaning at 225-240, in that lately, a NA, non 11 retro runs 220, so the yearly, premium, pretty much OG 11 should be steeper than 220.

Price has already been announced. It's in the thread's title.

I feel bigJ505 for his reasons. Totally understandable. I probably won't loose my passion for collecting but NT IS mad annoying sometimes. Definitely ain't like it used to be. Particularly in the JB forums for obvious reasons. Newb shenanigans at an all time high.
infrared23 isn't the same as infrared

since XIs are notorious separation artists i might grab 2 pair and keep one DS for 10 years and then sell em for good money

I feel bigJ505 for his reasons. Totally understandable. I probably won't loose my passion for collecting but NT IS mad annoying sometimes. Definitely ain't like it used to be. Particularly in the JB forums for obvious reasons. Newb shenanigans at an all time high.

JB has always been NT's bastard child, and the XI thread is always the bottom of the barrel. It never fails every year, though the NA One threads have taken that turn. :lol:

JB has always been NT's bastard child, and the XI thread is always the bottom of the barrel. It never fails every year, though the NA One threads have taken that turn.
laugh.gif
I HEAR YOU.. BUT I DONT THINK JB WAS ALWAYS THE BASTARD CHILD OF NT.. WE HAD SOME REALLY GOOD YEARS (EVEN AROUND THE TIME YOU JOINED WHICH WAS BEFORE ME) FROM 04-07.. THE FIRST EVER DMP THREAD WAS LIKE A DAILY TV SHOW.

JB has always been NT's bastard child, and the XI thread is always the bottom of the barrel. It never fails every year, though the NA One threads have taken that turn. :lol:
I HEAR YOU.. BUT I DONT THINK JB WAS ALWAYS THE BASTARD CHILD OF NT.. WE HAD SOME REALLY GOOD YEARS (EVEN AROUND THE TIME YOU JOINED WHICH WAS BEFORE ME) FROM 04-07.. THE FIRST EVER DMP THREAD WAS LIKE A DAILY TV SHOW.

JB fourm can get out of control, lots of immature kids. And I can defiantly understand where Big J is coming from. Heck I'm older then him and sometimes feel like I can't relate to this new generation. But if you filter out the childish members there's still some cool members that know their J's, are true fans of the shoes and MJ. These members are the real JB Fourm and the reason I continue to come to NT and try to help out.
Times have changed the community has changed, it's just the way it is.
I love the bastard child :lol:

JB fourm can get out of control, lots of immature kids. And I can defiantly understand where Big J is coming from. Heck I'm older then him and sometimes feel like I can't relate to this new generation. But if you filter out the childish members there's still some cool members that know their J's, are true fans of the shoes and MJ. These members are the real JB Fourm and the reason I continue to come to NT and try to help out.
Times have changed the community has changed, it's just the way it is.
I love the bastard child
laugh.gif
It's best to ignore it my friend, at first I use to respond to every little thing but then I started ignoring it because people want to find a reason to argue and make a big deal out of things. I'm here for the love of Michael Jordan and Air Jordans. With the packaging (supposedly) I see how they're going to justify the $220 price.

It's best to ignore it my friend, at first I use to respond to every little thing but then I started ignoring it because people want to find a reason to argue and make a big deal out of things. I'm here for the love of Michael Jordan and Air Jordans. With the packaging (supposedly) I see how they're going to justify the $220 price.
Big j left because of you airSak. Jk

This is a good retro to get people to double dip in about 4 years.

They're a cool retro, I'm most likely passing...growing older and trying (keyword TRYING) to slow down/stop buying. I'm perfectly content with the 72-10's...I hope NT cooks

They're a cool retro, I'm most likely passing...growing older and trying (keyword TRYING) to slow down/stop buying. I'm perfectly content with the 72-10's...I hope NT cooks
Same here.. fine with my 09s and 72-10s as well.  XIs aren't nearly as desired as how it used to be.

Looks like they finally used real leather around the ankles. Bravo. They have used pleather since the DMP VI.

ill be damned, a shoe that ACTUALLY looks remastered. that heightened PL cut was much needed

Back
Top Bottom