Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Last edited:

11 pairs of 72-10s?  Flexing much aren't we? 
roll.gif
Just saying how easy it easy to get Holiday 11s nowadays.

Just saying how easy it easy to get Holiday 11s nowadays.
you mean..Just saying how easy it is to get bum holiday 11s. There are people out there who didnt want those ugly 72-10s. And dudes likes me are gunning for these 11s in December so i don't think you gonna be getting 11 pairs

Seems to me like Nike has progressively made more pairs each year. The 72-10s were alot and are a great cw, but compared to a space jam they are minor. I would expect a similar number of pairs quite honestly if not more. No 11 is exclusive anymore really. Not even breds were years ago yet they were being resold like it. I think these will be a semi easy cop. I say semi cause some missed on 72-10s but thats people either being lazy or just wanting to fit in though they werent really buying. I managed 4 pair, only keeping 2. Based on that release, no problem this year.

Jams will be easy cop. Bred 1s will be easy cop. The days of limited Jordans are over people. If can't cop in store and you are not familiar with computers just pay at service 30-40 dollars and chill

Last edited:
I'm with you on the Jams. I'm expecting the worst on the 1s. They will be had for retail over here though

Jams will be easy cop. Bred 1s will be easy cop. The days of limited Jordans are over people. If can't cop in store and you are not familiar with computers just pay at service 30-40 dollars and chill

Breds will be easy? Proof please

you mean..Just saying how easy it is to get bum holiday 11s. There are people out there who didnt want those ugly 72-10s. And dudes likes me are gunning for these 11s in December so i don't think you gonna be getting 11 pairs
Depends on how hard you work. Not going to gun for that many pairs again; did too many favors for people last year. But copping multiples of this shoe will not be difficult if you know what you're doing. Not with Holiday 11 production numbers.

Depends on how hard you work. Not going to gun for that many pairs again; did too many favors for people last year. But copping multiples of this shoe will not be difficult if you know what you're doing. Not with Holiday 11 production numbers.
you owe me a favor :nerd:

If you strike out on holiday XI then you might as well drink bleach

Srs

Too many beasts in Houston when it comes to XI's. I put in raffles at Deerbrook, Willowbrook, Greenspoint, and Woodlands for the 72-10. About 22 raffles with Shiekh, Shoe Palace, FL, FTA, Champs and FNL and I went 0-22. Ive hit on raffles for everthing at Shiekh in the past 2 years except for the XI.

I ended up calling Niketown NY and getting a pair, but Houston sucks when it comes to XI's. Hopefully it will be different this year.

Last edited:
Y'all are comparing the 72-10 release to a remastered higher PL cut SJ 11.I know so many people who struck out on the last SJ release.I copped with ease.But people where literally pissed like no other who struck out.From people i know and from experience.Texas,Ga,FL are the worst.Cats in Texas act crazy over Concords,SJ,Bred 11.Numbers mean nothing in Houston,Austin,Dallas.Especially a SJ 11 that looks right.Depending on which state your in.People do strike out on 11,s.

Y'all are comparing the 72-10 release to a remastered higher PL cut SJ 11.I know so many people who struck out on the last SJ release.I copped with ease.But people where literally pissed like no other who struck out.From people i know and from experience.Texas,Ga,FL are the worst.Cats in Texas act crazy over Concords,SJ,Bred 11.Numbers mean nothing in Houston,Austin,Dallas.Especially a SJ 11 that looks right.Depending on which state your in.People do strike out on 11,s.
The south in general goes CRAZY over 11s. And it hasn't just started. The homies in Little Rock  jacked the train that had cargo full of 96 Bred 11s back in the day. They were arresting folks on site with the 11s on before release date. Then they went even more nuts when shoe released. It was impossible to get the 2000 releases. I had connects at my local FTL so I was good. But man I was one of the few people in ARK with the 2000 Concord and SJ. And don't get me started on the 2000 Cool Greys. My aunt called me from Dallas asking what the hell was going on with these 11 because they were rioting all over TX over them. It got a lil nuts over them in ARK too. So I've been living in TX the past 10 years and none of the XI releases have been easy except for 72-10. Most folks that I knew wanted them got them. But Legend Blue on down were difficult in the DFW area. The recent addition of Villas, crooked Shoe Palace, and Shiehks have made copping shoes so much better. Shout out to Villa and Shiehks for being very fair with their releases!

Just want to point one more thing...growing up seeing my brother in 96 breds was by far the sickest shoe ever. Those shoes were built like tanks too. I still remember those high patent cuts with the white lining. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom