Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

so if you had the opportunity to have a Lamborghini that looks exactly the same but had better materials AND it cost less you wouldnt buy it? Saving money and not supporting a company that gives zero craps about its consumer is not a horrible thing its an action that ,if the movement gets enough traction, requires change from the company no longer making the money you give to someone else. i have no gripes with it since JB never listens or gives us what we want.
Okay so the company that sells fakes gives a free hug with every purchase? Companys that sell fakes dont have better materials Fakes hurt the feet and look like crap after a few wears because of the terrible materials. Bro i want the real lambo, the real nike, real brand.. Not the fake imitation. If there is a company making jordans with better materials than nike..they should just make their own original shoe

Is scoop208 space jams legit? Or how about the person...
Half the reason I want these joints to drop is so we can get a final verdict on whether these social media sneaker experts will have future careers. This du, 2muchsol are all banking their credibility that the pairs they got are legit early pairs and the retail pairs will see the return of the peaks. 

Last edited:
I give him the benefit of the doubt. Dude has too big of a following to destroy his reputation over some 11s. Folk asking to see a receipt from him for a shoe that hasn't officially released. Ha ha ha

To top it off if no one has seen the official final product yet how can one know they aren't real? The guys who commented on his video sound really jealous. IMO
Jimmy Butler has a pair

Half the reason I want these joints to drop is so we can get a final verdict on whether these social media sneaker experts will have future careers. This du, 2muchsol are all banking their credibility that the pairs they got are legit early pairs and the retail pairs will see the return of the peaks. 
it doesn't matter; they'll just say they're early pairs/samples that are 100% authentic

it doesn't matter; they'll just say they're early pairs/samples that are 100% authentic

Nah man. They are claiming these are production pairs. Not samples or nothing. The time for samples is done. The production of retail pairs should be in full swing or even done by now.

Is scoop208 space jams legit? Or how about the person...

What's funny about the peaks is that lamewops new fakes don't even have them now. @Scoop208 exposed himself

What's funny about the peaks is that lamewops new fakes don't even have them now. @Scoop208 exposed himself

He seems pretty knowledgeable so i dont know if he would risk his credibility especially since he made a response video. Seemed pretty confident. I'll reserve judgement till the time comes. Peaks or not. The shape needs to happen the way we have seen recently tho.

He seems pretty knowledgeable so i dont know if he would risk his credibility especially since he made a response video. Seemed pretty confident. I'll reserve judgement till the time comes. Peaks or not. The shape needs to happen the way we have seen recently tho.
snake oil

Last edited:
Retail pairs have to be done by now. It would be a major dummy move on Scoops part to risk his base at this point. I can care less if his pair is real or fake. I'm just interested in the fallout if they are proven fake come December.

Y'all think scoring 2 purr online will be tough? :nerd: I know I'm rocking these non stop once I get them, wanted them ever since 2009. :smokin

Lol @ all the dudes who think they be "roastin" on Niketalk. The day of the flame is over on these boards. Too many ex-forum flies turned admins acting like super cops. You can't say nothin' no more.

Now what they did to that scoop208 kid over on Youtube.......LOL! That's flame broiled!!! He knew better than to try to flex with them grey market mock-ups.

Last edited:
Where have you seen a real retail? :nerd:

Everyone recycling the same China garbage so at this point I'm waiting til a legit seller has a pair in hand. Not some dudes fake flexing on IG
I'm not sure if you're agreeing with me or not. Fake "retail" pairs are chickenwop, pinoe, etc. A "real" retail pair is something that icyheatsole and fineline1721 post 2-3 weeks before RD.

i've only seen one real pair (that i know is 100%) and it was Jimmy Butlers pair.

I d k why but I don't like scoop lol I rather rock with tony or mike rich....hell t ward doper than em all lol....I really don't want peaks on em but I'll cop either way

Back
Top Bottom