Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I'm in Houston too but been away from shoes for a while.. How do the raffles work? I typically goto memorial or galleria

They're all pretty much done through their respective stores app. FTL, FTA, and champs all have their own app and let you pick up to 3 stores to submit raffles for.

obsidian retro+ colorway plz mike 
happy.gif

I was gonna pass on these, but I sold mine a few years back and indeed a pair back into my collection.

I hope I hit on the Draw. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Last edited:
True, but we all know how I faired on the Banned raffles :lol: :wow:

Last edited:
[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] THANKS AGAIN ADAM!

Last edited:
Yes, it's my first time and don't know exactly how it works. Are there any other trustworthy sites selling these at retail? Thanks in advance

Wait a rando just shipped babyJs a pair of Banneds? That's cool af, but how did they get the address?

Wait a rando just shipped babyJs a pair of Banneds? That's cool af, but how did they get the address?
I'm guessing it was someone I either bought from or sold to years ago because I only have all names and addresses from all the transactions from the new NT site when it underwent the transition.

Or someone must have given it to him that has my address[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

But back to the topic, definitely need a pair.

Last edited:
I'm guessing it was someone I either bought from or sold to years ago because I only have all names and addresses from all the transactions from the new NT site when it underwent the transition.

Or someone must have given it to him that has my address[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

But back to the topic, definitely need a pair.

Ok ok that makes sense. That's cool as hell you definitely deserve it with the contributions you make to the rest of us, whether we hit on the links or not [emoji]128514[/emoji].

I'm definitely still in on these though. Just got these and MAYBE the TBs left. Just hook us up with those holiday release numbers Nike

Back
Top Bottom