Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Yeah, the Concords and Spacejams are sought after.
is it possible to have a non yellowed concord, cool grey, ect ? it seems like all pairs have yellowing around the pods is this preventable?

Naw. I'm in a wheelchair, meaning my Concords have NEVER even touched the ground, and I've maybe worn them only 10-15 times, and they have some yellowing on the bottom. It's clearly unavoidable.

I like the yellowing on concords and jams. I'm one of the few people on the planet that want a full yellowed sole and my concords aren't even close.

And to all who say blue-sole equal fake, well let me just tell you yellow doesn't always mean authentic. The guys in China thought of everything, fellas.

But since they got peaks and the not clown shoe shape lets call them fakes...just like scoop's SJ pair doesn't  represent retail pairs 
mean.gif

This the new reality. When SJ come out like this 3 pair minimum. 

Last edited:
View media item 2183764

But since they got peaks and the not clown shoe shape lets call them fakes...just like scoop's SJ pair doesn't  represent retail pairs :smh:  

This the new reality. When SJ come out like this 3 pair minimum. 
Yep, those look to have the perfect shape. 
scoop and all those other pairs months early are still fake.

There are tons of posts on nt and in this thread explaining why they are fake too.

This picture only confirms that we will have peaks on retail pairs from now til.

scoop and all those other pairs months early are still fake.

There are tons of posts on nt and in this thread explaining why they are fake too.

This picture only confirms that we will have peaks on retail pairs from now til.
Thats exactly what my post says. Only that I couldnt care less if scoop's pair fake or not. Only fools cop early thinking legit as has been proven time and again. His pairs are representative of what retail pairs will look like. Thats all I care about at this point. The pic above confirms his pair does look like where JB is headed with 11s. So you can ignore him if you want but he is giving useful early looks. 

Yooo I just saw the whole Michigan x JB collection

I'm speechless at 1s,3s,5s,6s,7s,8s,

My personal favorites 10s, 11s, 12s, 13s, 17s, 18s, & 21s :smokin :smokin :smokin

To me, these will look weird on feet. Being a millennial who only started owning Jordan's in 2003, and buying in 2007, I'm not used yo seeing the raised cut of the patent leather. I like it, but it'll take some getting used to.

Last edited:
To me, these will look weird on feet. Being a millennial who only started owning Jordan's in 2003, and buying in 2007, I'm not used yo setting the raised cut of the patent leather. I like it, but it'll take some getting used to.

It'll grow on ya.. I'm glad I get a chance to see it again...

Last edited:
To me, these will look weird on feet. Being a millennial who only started owning Jordan's in 2003, and buying in 2007, I'm not used yo seeing the raised cut of the patent leather. I like it, but it'll take some getting used to.
Fair enough, but as a millenial myself the OG shape still carries far greater appeal over whatever the hell JB has been doing before remastering IMO. I am sure in time it will grow on you. 
Yooo I just saw the whole Michigan x JB collection

I'm speechless at 1s,3s,5s,6s,7s,8s,

My personal favorites 10s, 11s, 12s, 13s, 17s, 18s, & 21s 
smokin.gif

smokin.gif

smokin.gif
You saw it in person? If yes, then does it look like the 3s or 6s close to the OG build at all?

Last edited:

Being a "millennial" has nothing to do with the fact that you didn't start owning/getting Jordan's until 03'. Plenty of "millennials" copped Jordan's long before that. Hell I'm a millennial so that whole analogy is just off IMO. Kinda sounds like you were just late to the party and until that time had never seen or experienced what Jordan's actually looked like. Young people (millennials) had already been on Js hard. In regards to the SJ 11s, you'll love them. At least I think you will.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom