Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Space Jams are black concords though, y'all better learn...
I know, technically they are Concords because that´s the purple hits in em but still.. these nicknames are more learned behaviour then exact sciene. You woulnd´t call Concords White Spacejams either.

Space Jams are black concords though, y'all better learn...

I know, technically they are Concords because that´s the purple hits in em but still.. these nicknames are more learned behaviour then exact sciene. You woulnd´t call Concords White Spacejams either.
I wouldn't cuz he didn't wear them in space jam... he did wear the black concords tho and those are the space jams

also, now that I think of it. why the hell are playoff 9s even called playoffs?

NO ONE KNOWS HOW TO SCARE THEM SELVES INTO A RELEASE LIKE NT.. I BARELY COME IN THIS THREAD AND WAS FEELING CHILL ABOUT THIS RELEASE. COME IN HERE TODAY AND DUDES ARE BUILDING MONUMENTS OF "DONT SLEEP, YOURE KIDDING YOURSELF IF___, THESE ARE SJ'S AND THEY HAVENT RELEASED SINCE 09 BC"
laugh.gif

BY NO MEANS AM I SAYING ITS GOING TO BE A BREEZE BUT DAMN.. NT KNOWS HOW TO SCARE THEMSELVES LOL ITS ONLY THE 1ST WEEK OF OCTOBER.

NO ONE KNOWS HOW TO SCARE THEM SELVES INTO A RELEASE LIKE NT.. I BARELY COME IN THIS THREAD AND WAS FEELING CHILL ABOUT THIS RELEASE. COME IN HERE TODAY AND DUDES ARE BUILDING MONUMENTS OF "DONT SLEEP, YOURE KIDDING YOURSELF IF___, THESE ARE SJ'S AND THEY HAVENT RELEASED SINCE 09 BC" :lol:

BY NO MEANS AM I SAYING ITS GOING TO BE A BREEZE BUT DAMN.. NT KNOWS HOW TO SCARE THEMSELVES LOL ITS ONLY THE 1ST WEEK OF OCTOBER.
exactly, NT stays putting more stock into preparing for Ls than everyone cooking. Must be new people or people who have nothing better to offer the thread. These will be like every other 11; put in more than 1 raffle, try online and you'll cook. It's as simple as that. 11s hype is high, but it's not riots high anymore

I said in my frist post that I was talking about tip to the bottom of the laces, not the the profile cut.

If you look at MJ's pairs, the profile patent cut is longer, but from the tip of the shoe the bottom of the lace is not.

Here is a top down view............

Now look at the video of the Michigan pair, where the patent leather appears to have a longer cut from the tip of the shoe to the button of the laces.

I didn't response to the other dudes because they were trying to be helpful, even though I realized they misinterpret my comment. I didn't want to bicker with anyone

But this dude on his high horse so much it is ridiculous :lol:
It could also just be the size of the shoe. no?

Nicknames still matter on Niketalk I see.  I am looking forward to the Nike Air Jordan Space Jam to release.  I apologize for my newbie error.

So, will they have 45 on the back or the number 23? I keep seeing different photos. Best place to buy at retail? I'm a newb so please excuse the rookie questions.

So, will they have 45 on the back or the number 23? I keep seeing different photos. Best place to buy at retail? I'm a newb so please excuse the rookie questions.
 They will have the 45 on the back like his PE. Best place would be either at your local footlocker / footaction / champs / DTLR / Jimmy Jazz etc etc. If you wanna go the online route I would try on Nike.com (We don't know at this time if they will be on their website or on their app which is called SNKRS.)

You can also try Footlocker / Footaction etc websites. If you do go the in store route you will have to contact them when it's closer to release and ask what their release procedures are. You may have to go to their store the week before and get a raffle ticket, you will need your ID.

Let me know if you have any other questions. They should be making a metric f*ck ton of these so you should have no problem grabbing them for retail.

exactly, NT stays putting more stock into preparing for Ls than everyone cooking. Must be new people or people who have nothing better to offer the thread. These will be like every other 11; put in more than 1 raffle, try online and you'll cook. It's as simple as that. 11s hype is high, but it's not riots high anymore

Exactly. If they are still planning on selling 1 million+ pairs, these shouldn't be much of an issue, just do some simple legwork.

Copping 11s is literally nothing special anymore.

Does "simple leg work" mean entering 10 raffles like I did last year for the 72-10 and still missing out?

Does "simple leg work" mean entering 10 raffles like I did last year for the 72-10 and still missing out?
i don't know what area you live in, but i don't see how you could've entered 10 raffles and not win. Dis you try online with the many different sites from footlocker to finishline, shoe palace, villa,Jimmy jazz,nba store, etc. Its pretty hard for me to believe that someone who actually tried was not able to cop. Did you call stores to see about unclaimed pairs?

Not calling you a liar but 10 raffles ava no wins sounds fishy unless your stores were the only stores in your state

Last edited:
​Wow thats some bad luck.  Did you ever get a pair or are you still without?  Mall in my area had them for 2 days before they were gone.

Back
Top Bottom