Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I'm still waiting on the GS pair folks to respond. Yes I'm still salty about that :rofl:

But tbh, take the hype away and the 1s are great to some, nothing much here for others.

Do we have "Real" pics? not the Nike pics because I'm 100% sure pairs will not look like that, or is it just the Soho pair?

It's crazy to me how people love 1s so much now. You couldn't give them away at one point lol. They're cool in my book but they're really just glorified dunks/AF1s IMO
People follow the hype, simple. OLNL Pack isn't worth **** now lol since JB decided to rerelease the OG model.
 now the 1s are "glorified dunks"
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
Unless Im missing something, they are just a rebranded Dunk.

if they wanna name the IX's now as "space jam" then they should release them along with the XI's in a pack....... 11+9=20, 20yr annv of the movie. that gimmick would sell like crazy.

if they wanna name the IX's now as "space jam" then they should release them along with the XI's in a pack....... 11+9=20, 20yr annv of the movie. that gimmick would sell like crazy.

No please. I'd pass all together then. 9's are trash IMO.

Last edited:
It's crazy to me how people love 1s so much now. You couldn't give them away at one point lol. They're cool in my book but they're really just glorified dunks/AF1s IMO
People follow the hype, simple. OLNL Pack isn't worth **** now lol since JB decided to rerelease the OG model.

now the 1s are "glorified dunks" :x :stoneface:
Unless Im missing something, they are just a rebranded Dunk.

Exactly. Dudes let hype blind them.

Only 1s I like out the OGs are the Banned and Royals. Rest are meh and definitely not worth jumping through hoops for.

IDK if that was directed at me, but I've been wearin 1s since middle school, so you can miss me with the "hype" talk. Speaking for myself tho, idc about everyone else.

Last edited:
Lol it was a generalization. 

With that said, I want a pair of Black Toes in my life.  

1's ain't for everybody.

When I was younger, the 11's were everything.

I copped 1's, but it was all about 11's.

The older I get though, the more the 1's become the only shoe I really wear.

I am one of the biggest Jordan/ Air Jordans Fan there is. I have never owned a 1 and will never buy a 1 unless it is to flip or trade for a 3,4,5,6,13. I understand the history of the shoe, but it is not for me. For me its 4, 5, 13, 3, 6    11's are ok but only have the Gamma's and will be getting a couple of SJ's just because they do look really good.

as I get older I only wear 1's, fits me better now than when I was younger. plus 1's are tanks and look almost better worn than DS, not the same with other models.

where did this hype for 1s start 
laugh.gif
 i swear you could barely get retail for them a few years ago.

XIs have always been the thang though 

JB just recently decided to do 1's right.

That period from 01 to about 20111 was :x for 1's.
They Just Started Doing 3-6 Right And Those Still Sold Out With Jumpmans, Spike Lee Emblems, And All. I truly believe the availability and the vanity behind the availability drove up the hype. Remember how the black toes and shadows could be had for close to retail until the bred pair dropped in 2013. No one is saying people never loved 1s, but hype did sky rocket in2013 when They decreased availability ahs you could flip for double our triple retail

mans are not gonna give any of these celebs credit? i.e Kanye?
i know the mans who've been on it know the deal but for the young boys i know he had influence

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom