Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

son, you really comparing a limited shoe to a super mass holiday gr

nah kiddo its not about comparing the two...just telling a cautionary tale to not be lazy on release day and not to panic if things don't pan out. People were calling Banned 1s (including myself based on the map) a GR type AJ1 release. Its all relative these will be mass GR but there will be mass thirst for a shoe that has not retroed this well in a long time...ol heads and retirees will come out for these + holiday hype will cause havoc. I remember selling my Columbia 11s for $330 two days after release...even if eventually resale took a massive nose dive. They did 500k of those I think and they aren't half as loved as these IMO.
Still gonna be super easy. these will have more made than the colombias
the 1s were limited, these? there is no guessing, they arent

How do people have these already? I saw they put them on SNKRS, for some reason they look kind of weird on there, it's like they took a picture of a size 6

Still gonna be super easy. these will have more made than the colombias
the 1s were limited, these? there is no guessing, they arent

Never sleep on a holiday release 11 hype... Specially for a CW like the Space Jams. 1s have hype, but its more due the fact that they are limited.

Last edited:
yall need to thank adidas for all the upcoming releases..they lighting a fire under jordans ***** right now and nikes gonna unload tons of in-demand retro shoes

Whose mans?

There is nothing like competition to bring out the best in companies. Competition is always good for the consumer. 

Ain't no competition. :lol:

Kids these days, :lol:

nmds and v2s really have Nike holding meetings to release a gr undefeated and Eminems to compete.

yall need to thank adidas for all the upcoming releases..they lighting a fire under jordans ***** right now and nikes gonna unload tons of in-demand retro shoes
What
laugh.gif
Hilarious

I don't really mind the 9's being marketed as "space jams". Makes a lot more sense than calling them "playoffs" like some of you have in the past. 

Real pairs had the white insert I believe I saw on. The SC and Jacques Slade vid. Plus I think real pairs are more purple than blue

Same, after copping the jams I'm going to stop for year or two I hardly get to wear all my shoes and adding more isn't helping I'm gonna just appreciate what I have for a few!

This. I'm at that stage where I just wear them as soon as I get them, because I know I won't get to wear em again until god knows when.

Same, after copping the jams I'm going to stop for year or two I hardly get to wear all my shoes and adding more isn't helping I'm gonna just appreciate what I have for a few!

This. I'm at that stage where I just wear them as soon as I get them, because I know I won't get to wear em again until god knows when.

dude same. I still have a pair of concords I haven't worn and it's like, what am I waiting for? them to turn yellow? definitely wearing these out

Cheap shoes...coveted shoes...whatever. Wear your damn kicks, don't let them sit (unless your sitting them for other reasons). Enjoy life, enjoy the things your money bought you. Be free my fam 
roll.gif

Last edited:

Cheap shoes...coveted shoes...whatever. Wear your damn kicks, don't let them sit (unless your sitting them for other reasons). Enjoy life, enjoy the things your money bought you. Be free my fam 
roll.gif

this

Also stop worrying about what the next person is doing or the reason that they're doing it

i'm guilty of it once in a great while, but i need to just stop 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
if reddit sneakers is to be believed, zadehkicks was taking orders for the space jam pack that's appeared throughout this thread. 

How do people have these already? I saw they put them on SNKRS, for some reason they look kind of weird on there, it's like they took a picture of a size 6

I don't know. I'll wait till then 10th to try to cop.

Can't spend more than what they will cost after tax to get a couple weeks early retail pair.

laugh.gif
So probably 2 yrs ago when all of these releases were being hashed out, nike knew the 3 strikes would become relevant again ? I mean it only took the 3 strikes close to 40yrs to become relevant again...
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom