Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I want nike to release these earlier like the 2016 tb3 with that unlock login .

Same for the xvi and storm 1

Icy blue looks fresh IMO.

Blue > piss yellowing

And again, anyone matching the jersey and shoes.......Twisted Metal is all I'm saying

:lol:

Damn, a size small in the white jersey is impossible to find online right now... I checked out NBA EU but not really trying to pay extra AND wait for overseas shipping 
frown.gif

For those of you saying retros are as Hi as OG's.

Space jams from 2000.

Concords and Columbias OG.

http://s1142.photobucket.com/user/moneybagz618/media/4AFD63A6-42C9-4ECD-ACB4-29CEB6942EE3.jpg.html

As I mentioned before, the OG's were higher and "more of a Hi".

Lol :lol: the jam in the middle look like a dwarf.

As others mentioned original js were really basketball shoes circa 85-99

After that time they really became retro, alot changed including height, padding and overall shape and cut

Case in point
the og jordan 4 to the 99 retro to the 2012 bred and white cement. Because of that height and shape differences the wings on the 2012 were lower than the ogs, and therefore the overall cut of the 2012 was lower compared to the ogs

99s were closer to og

Last edited by a moderator:
JB going all out with the Space Jam clothing :lol: saw a lot of stuff on display at HOH on 34th

Last edited:
Aw man.
mean.gif

They look absolutely horrible in this pic. Might have to pass like Magic on these.

I've been around for quite a while - so of course I like the higher PL cut - However, the Jams in this picture have the cut by the toe/laces area that fakes have had for the lonnggest time. I think it's because they came up a tad bit too high by the pinky toes on the outside of the shoe. Extra weak.

Not complaining ya'll... just don't like that cut coming off the toe box. Looks variant.

^ Proper.

Last edited:
Shoes look more aesthetically pleasing on Ray Allen for some reason. On GGG, the toe box looks off, especially on the left shoe.

For those of you saying retros are as Hi as OG's.

Space jams from 2000.

Concords and Columbias OG.

http://s1142.photobucket.com/user/moneybagz618/media/4AFD63A6-42C9-4ECD-ACB4-29CEB6942EE3.jpg.html

As I mentioned before, the OG's were higher and "more of a Hi".

:lol:

No way those are all the same size, I've owned the OG 11 at the same time as the 2000 retro's and the height differences were not as significant as what you are posting.

This photo also proves otherwise

View media item 2239435
the most noticeable difference was always the patent leather height

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom